• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF POTS

Who you got

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tony Towner

Reaction score
I've put more on the list who are realistic unless you are deluded or taking the piss

Cunha's got to be on the list surely, top scorer?!

But it's Lemina for me even if he hasn't been quite at it for the last 5-6 weeks.

Edit: Ah, see you've added him now :)

He is 😉, meant to put him instead of Sarabia, but he can stay

When I first looked there was only Sa and Semedo!

Cunha & Lemina the 2 obvious stand outs for me. I've gone for Cunha.

I voted Cunha in the club vote and same here

I’ve gone Lemina but Cunha was a second for sure

Our fans LOVE picking someone who has a good March and April and ignoring the rest of the season, meaning someone wins it who objectively shouldn't have a prayer if it really is Player of the Season, not Player of the last few weeks that I can remember right now.

But fortunately we've been pretty crap in that timeframe this year so we should get a proper winner. Should.

It must be one of the hardest picks for some time.
Cunha, Lemina, Gomes, RAN, Semedo all in with a shout.
I've gone Lemina for his work rate, quality, attitude, number of positions hes played, number of games and general all round impact.

Could've gone Cunha, I think he was playing well but really stepped up when Neto had his first injury but I think Lemina edges it with worthy shouts for Gomes, Somedo and RAN.

No Doc? EP won't be voting then...

Cunha for me, although very close between him and Super Mario.

Looking like a 2 horse race at the moment, with Lemina and Cunha neck-a-neck. Both worthy of anyone's vote. I went Lemina, but I hovered over Cunha's name for a while. Joao Gomes would be my 3rd choice.

Cunha for me. It's noticeable how poor we look when he's out.

Honestly so hard to choose. Could be any of João, Mario, Nelson, or Matheus.

If Hwang could stay healthy he’d be in the convo, ditto Pedro I’d guess.

It's wild we've gone from Neto being heads and shoulders above as our best player at start of the season to having that purple patch from Hwang and Cunha doing his thing plus Gomes and Lemina having runs where they looked far superior than the sum of our parts.

I went with Mario because I think overall his season has been the best, Cunha's injury bad luck definitely hampered him if we're looking at the whole season.

Lemina for me, he's had a difficult month but fuck me he was everything, everywhere, all at once for the first 5-6 months of the season. Cunha also excellent, and I suspect if we did a 'POTY' for 2024 in December it'd be RAN hands down

Cunha, for me. He's added goals to his undoubted talent on the ball which has elevated him to the next level. Plus, the Hawthorns celebration 🥰

Back