• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF World Cup 2018 Sweepstakes

Actually Morocco are the first team eliminated. I hadn't realised this was the first game today.

All the possible results in the Iran vs Spain game tonight put them out.

So the Banque de Hullis gets to keep £10!

Didn't he say it was poorly worded and he meant "the worst team overall"?

That's what I thought. Would seem the fairest way to do it.

I don't mind either way however the probably word in there leaves it open for debate. Worst team would be relatively easy to decide. Lowest points followed by goal difference then goals conceded in the event of a tie. Would keep the interest going a little longer.

I don't mind either way however the probably word in there leaves it open for debate. Worst team would be relatively easy to decide. Lowest points followed by goal difference then goals conceded in the event of a tie. Would keep the interest going a little longer.

Yep because if you are in group A or B then the chance is you will be eliminated before someone on group H and the team in H could get 0 points and concede 10 (this is just a generalisation)

I would say you all signed up to the rules in advance, it says "first team" quite clearly...

Q8AP9ts.gif

I would say you all signed up to the rules in advance, it says "first team" quite clearly...

Q8AP9ts.gif

I wasn't complaining when my team were the first to be knocked out of the Euro's.

I wouldn't have this if I were you Stan. Mooks trying to change the rules of your own game when it suits them.

I don't have a vested interest in this unless Poland completely fall apart, but pretty sure last time round it was the first team out, not the worst record.

Not fussed really seeing as both my teams won their first game so no way am I winning that - but as said we all knew what the rules were & it was a random draw (though on the video I watched you couldn't see the bowls so maybe all of the names & teams were laid out in full view :icon_smile::icon_smile:)

I own Panama and if we are changing it to the worst team then I will happily split it with the first out (Egypt/ Morrocco?) if that's what people want to do. Don't know about the others who own Tunisia, Costa Rica or Poland who could also finish worst team.

Back