• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ukraine

No visas for Ukrainian nationals to come to the uk unless you’re a close relative of a Brit, so if they want to come here, join the queue for the dinghies at Calais.
pour government really are heartless cunts

That's terrible.
The Irish government has waived visas for Ukrainian citizens to come here.
I've got 2 people on my team flying to Poland today to collect family members and bring them here.

Looks like the government is allowing Ukrainians over, as long as they’re coming to pick fruit and veg

Attachments

• D2660A94-5A1A-43D0-B9F1-4F6BD8ED4427.jpeg
    D2660A94-5A1A-43D0-B9F1-4F6BD8ED4427.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 33
Wonder why pogo danderfluff likes the fact the government will only let Ukrainian refugees into the country if they’ll pick fruit and veg for us.
Wonder why he’s a new member of the forum who only joined 30 minutes before he liked my post?

So Vlad has put his nuclear forces on special alert cheers you up after watching that shite just.
Doesn’t mean anything other than just postering. But it does leave room for paranoia and misinterpretation thankfully technology and intelligence is far more reliable than 60 years ago.

Wonder why pogo danderfluff likes the fact the government will only let Ukrainian refugees into the country if they’ll pick fruit and veg for us.
Wonder why he’s a new member of the forum who only joined 30 minutes before he liked my post?
That's really, really unfair and inaccurate.

He/she has been a racist, right wing prick in the form of emojis for a couple of years now

I’d had my suspicions, just needed someone else to say it out loud.
We can say what we want about him really, he never replies
Frankly who gives a shit? A fucking loon has just said he is prepared to go nuclear. Identity of a forum member is a bit insignificant now. We are at serious risk of living through Threads here.

Cold chill down my spine, I’d hopefully not live through it if I was lucky.

We aren't. One of their own will put a bullet through his head before that got close

I think this will prove to be his fatal call just hope when it come to him being ousted from power he doesn’t have an attitude you’re all coming with me to.

We aren't. One of their own will put a bullet through his head before that got close
I think you are living in hope there. He runs everything in that country and is a lunatic.

I would be buying the factor 50. I think a good chance it might get very warm. EU have put some serious push back on him now.

If Vasili Arhkipov didn't hit the button, I have faith that his contemporaries in 2022 won't, either.

Even the most trigger happy set of goons have to be in serious shit to all three agree on going nuclear. Everyone in a nuclear military knows all about mutually assured destruction.

If Vasili Arhkipov didn't hit the button, I have faith that his contemporaries in 2022 won't, either.

Even the most trigger happy set of goons have to be in serious shit to all three agree on going nuclear. Everyone in a nuclear military knows all about mutually assured destruction.
Problem with MAD is it relies on those in charge not being

Back