• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

v Liverpool (07/01/23) - FA Cup 3rd Round - Build Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think maybe it was for Nunes when it came back out to him for the 2nd cross after he took the corner?
In my anxiety-riddled brain it's more like "Yo the fuck [Sarkic why did you just kick the ball into our own net?!]"

Or some variation therein.

Bruh you always post this shit when absolutely nothing is happening on my feed and it freaks me the fuck out

My stream is delayed— was referring to cunha being mowed over

Cunha looks a very clever player to me, but he'll need to learn that a foul in England and a foul in Spain are not the same thing.

If there's no camera that shows it then going with the assistant's decision is the right thing to do, but fuck sake is it desperately frustrating.

Cunha looks a very clever player to me, but he'll need to learn that a foul in England and a foul in Spain are not the same thing.
Really? Looked like he had another three gears to go through every time he ran, to me.

But very early days.

I’m more concerned about how we’ve just been absolutely robbed out of a well deserved, brilliant win.

If there's no camera that shows it then going with the assistant's decision is the right thing to do, but fuck sake is it desperately frustrating.
Why’s there no camera is the question that need to be asked. The games not been played at fucking League Two ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back