• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

WBA (H) - 16/1 Build up and Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems an awfully long time ago that Coady played for, scored and briefly captained England. This run may have finished his opportunities

Set piece is the only chance we have it seems. Reduced to a Pulis side.

Silva is a waste of lots of money, if this was Nunos idea about getting new players and letting others go, then it has been a huge failure. It seems we let the wrong ones go and the ones we brought in are not doing it. To have only one striker on a team is a disaster

Was a tough one to hit with it dropping so slowly from high, but should have got a better connection.

Shambles

Was a tough one to hit with it dropping so slowly from high, but should have got a better connection.
I’d have been pissed if I didn’t score that in a 5 a side goal

Swear he's never hit the ball cleanly in his whole career.

We won't be dragged into relegation, but we're paying the price of having 4 pretty poor transfer windows in a row.

The wolves of December 2019 would have a field day against this lot, and not just because we've got two players injured.

We absolutely are one of the worst 6 teams in this division right now. Unquestionably.
Probably. I don't think anyone can call me positive for positivity's sake, but I feel we have too many points (unless Fulham go on a fearsome run) and too many good players to get dragged into it. I also don't think the other teams would be consistently good enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back