• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

WBA (H) - 16/1 Build up and Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry, and even though Silva did get a goal, he is not going to make it as a striker in the EPL. He doesn’t seem to know when to make runs and his striking is poor. He is young but I don’t see his potential

You worry about the future of these players if we continue this awful run.

We’ve looked a chaotic mess this half

Anyone claiming we aren't in a relegation fight needs to.wake the fuck up. We absolutely are. We are terrible.

Anyone claiming we aren't in a relegation fight needs to.wake the fuck up. We absolutely are. We are terrible.
We are absolutely in a relegation fight our sole aim now is to get enough wins to stay in the league

I still think we've got another goal in us if we keep getting Neto and Traore in behind them, but we need to get more bodies in the box for when the ball comes in.

I can't agree with talk of a relegation fight, but Nuno needs to get a consistent and effective team and playing style out of this squad and give them a few games together

I can't agree with talk of a relegation fight, but Nuno needs to get a consistent and effective team and playing style out of this squad and give them a few games together
Where’s the next win coming from?

Moutinho for Cutrone is the wrong call. Don't think MGW has any impact in CM (not that he has in CAM) straight swap for Silva for me.

We absolutely are one of the worst 6 teams in this division right now. Unquestionably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back