• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

WBA (H) - 16/1 Build up and Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasing to read the articles from Nuno And Coady reiterating that everyone knows what this game means to the fans. I was a bit worried it wouldn't have really sunk in with them.
It is all positive talk but would be great if they showed how much the game means to the fans on the pitch

Ruddy
Hoever Kilman Boly RAN
Otasowie Dendonker Vitinha
MGW
Corbeanu Cutrone

Let's not carried away, it is the Albion not some half decent Premier League Team, Perfect opportunity for some of the fringe players to get their permitted daily exercise.
I am with you on this

It is all positive talk but would be great if they showed how much the game means to the fans on the pitch
Chest thumping and flying wildly into tackles in the first 5 minutes?

That's a given. Probably not like the old days of 2 footed tackles and fights though, or it will be 3 V 3 on the pitch.. ;)

I need this to heal the pain felt 10 years on. I have told the missus she is behind the bar tomorrow, i have quite a few heading in.

Before the game it will be the Liquidator.

Got a horrible feeling that Neto, Boly & Traore won’t be “fit to start”.

No idea what sort of formation Nuno plays if that’s the case! Would be a massive boost for Albion, though.

Would certainly be a bit of a leveller, tbf the 3-5-2 team posted earlier should still be enough considering how poor they are. I think that is what makes me so nervous about it!

No idea what sort of formation Nuno plays if that’s the case! Would be a massive boost for Albion, though.
Both looked remarkably good in the Training Video.

Watching that video i hqve no doubt both will play.

Neto will.miss it which is a shame

Haven't seen this video before. Adama, not drifting on the right wing. I love the guy, and he is a big key for us. Selling him would be a massive mistake. Yes, i know it's last season.

The training video. Anyone know who the kid is who looks like VVD?

You have nothing but horrible feelings, Jinky....

Nuno said in his presser today that Boly will start tomorrow. Good news.

Wonder if that means we’ll start with three at the back. Can’t see him dropping Saiss or Coady, or moving either of those in to midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back