• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We are Premier League

I don't think we will get out of 2nd gear for the rest of the season now.

There must be opportunities for some of the back-up players to be given more of a game. No reflection on the regulars as they have done their job and won the Championship, and we still want to win the remaining games, but there could be some tactical changes in the last three matches.

I don't think we will get out of 2nd gear for the rest of the season now.

There must be opportunities for some of the back-up players to be given more of a game. No reflection on the regulars as they have done their job and won the Championship, and we still want to win the remaining games, but there could be some tactical changes in the last three matches.

Would definitely like MGW to get a couple of starts, for sure

The Litten after the match today was BOUNCING. So loud. I loved Those Were The Days and The Liquidator.

I'd like to see Norris get some games, unless Ruddy is nearing a record clean sheets

Play the strongest team until the end. 1) integrity of the league 2) lets get 104 points 3) goals, cleansheets, records of any description, try and get them

Play the strongest team until the end. 1) integrity of the league 2) lets get 104 points 3) goals, cleansheets, records of any description, try and get them

Totally agree.

Lying here, flat on my back, in a hospital bed feeling shite, but ecstatic at the same time. We’re now back where we belong and where we’ll remain.

It’s made me so very happy during what is a difficult time.

Well done and thank you to Nuno and the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope you are okay Croxden!

Lying here, flat on my back, in a hospital bed feeling shite, but ecstatic at the same time. We’re now back where we belong and where we’ll remain.

David Davis and co nailed you as well? Hope you are feeling better soon sir

Lying here, flat on my back, in a hospital bed feeling $#@!e, but ecstatic at the same time. We’re now back where we belong and where we’ll remain.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Croxen. Hope things get better soon.

Croxen... all the best mate but enjoy what Wolves is giving you

I guess in Ireland they mostly get exposed to the big clubs like everywhere else?

Better Arsenal than United or Liverpool, I say.

I agree with 1) to an extent, but really only the Bolton game has something riding on it. Wednesday aren't doing anything and Sunderland will almost certainly be down. I don't see the harm in giving one or two players like MGW, Norris, Vinagre run outs then. We'll still be putting out a strong team.

Nuno wants 100 and we'll get it, anything after that is academic.

The only real benefit of them playing is for the fans. Nuno watches them every day, he already knows how good Norris is. Vinagre has played enough times to see what he is about and MGW gets a go pretty much every week. Playing them isn’t going to tell him anything he doesn’t already know, it would just be for the fans who haven’t had chance to watch them every day in training.

The only real benefit of them playing is for the fans. Nuno watches them every day, he already knows how good Norris is. Vinagre has played enough times to see what he is about and MGW gets a go pretty much every week. Playing them isn’t going to tell him anything he doesn’t already know, it would just be for the fans who haven’t had chance to watch them every day in training.

Match experience is invaluable Punts and it would be Norris's league debut so that's a huge personal milestone for him.

Back