• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We Want Plates

A club sandwich served on a minature picnic bench anyone?
90d5ea1b19439844b497085473f7930f.jpg

That looks more like a noncy art exhibit than pretentious food preparation.

Fuck off :icon_lol:

That can't be real!

Hey, I'm all for gravity defying food :)

The nailing on those crates is atrocious !

That burger is atrocious. I hate pretty much all restaurant burgers as the ratio is all wrong. Massive 2 inch thick patty is not good.

Do you laminate several of them together with salad cream to achieve similar thickness?

No it should never be that thick in the first place. You just end up chewing a mouthful of beef for two minutes every time.

A 2cm thick patty at the most.

Nah

TWO 2cm thick patties. Put about three slices of your favourite cheese on one and then put the other on top and mould all the sides so it seals and becomes one fat patty with all the cheese on the inside.

Welcome to the Juicy Lucy. You will thank me.

Yeah, but once you've done that you need to batter it and deep fry it. As they do in Edinburgh (and probably the rest of Scotland ).

Definitely a growing trend for burgers that are too big. If I can't pick it up and eat it then it's wrong.

Also brioche buns can fuck off.

I was initially sceptical of the brioche trend but now I wouldn't have a burger any other way.

I find them far too cloying. Doesn't sit at all well with meat for me.

I do myself a quarter pounder topped with blue cheese and mushrooms, standard bap. Great stuff. We should have a forum burger-off (just to see if Pad somehow gets double cream into his concoction)

Back