• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome back, Richard Stearman

Welcome back Stears. Decent option at the back for us.

Say what you want, but it's another signing who will walk straight into the first team.

Welcome back Stears!

And now, time for my favourite all time clip of his -

Never saw this coming, but welcome back, Stears. We've kept your shirt number free for you.

Totally fucking sick of reading 'for footballing reasons' all over the fucking place though. It wasn't funny 12 months ago.

Blimey, the comments on that Twitter really are something. You'd think we'd signed Paolo Maldini in his prime.

Welcome back Stears!

And now, time for my favourite all time clip of his -

My favourite was when he starting kicking the post in rage after Bournemouth scored against us in the match where we had two sent off.

I was tempted to post 'load of bollocks' when it first broke last night, shows what I know.
Not really one for having ex players back but if he gets a shirt he'll get my support as he did previously.

It was another one I just assumed was nothing more than a rumour really. Welcome back Stearman!

My emotions are basically all the mind=blown gifs you could post.

Welcome back Stears! Adeus, Williamson!

As short term stop-gaps go, this is pretty acceptable. Suggests our primary targets for CB were not interested in Championship football.

I was tempted to post 'load of bollocks' when it first broke last night, shows what I know.
Not really one for having ex players back but if he gets a shirt he'll get my support as he did previously.

Same here. I hope he does well.

Better than Hause/EEL imo, but he's not Maldini (or any other amazing defender).

Champ experience and a good addition who should settle quickly.

Put me in the happy pile!

Yep, on a short term basis until we can attract the better targets he will be a useful member of the squad. Welcome home Stears

The E&S reckon it's with a view to a permanent move....

Wtf. This has me totally flummoxed.

Never expected this in a month of Sundays.

Ah well, two steps forward and one step back.

Sensible singing, gives us a bit more at the back. Strange decision to let him go at the time as he was our best / most experienced defender.

We know Stears has his limitations but I think he's a upgrade on what we have at CB at the moment.

Perfectly reasonable stop-gap solution - might be become a bit of a Jody Craddock?

How many loanees do we have now?

Back