• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome Fabio Silva

He is someone who looks to find and highlight contact. I get that's infuriating to many of us and is something I actually think the refs and officials have gotten much better at viewing correctly this season, as previously they would give a lot of that, so hopefully we start to see players do it less.

He is someone who looks to find and highlight contact. I get that's infuriating to many of us and is something I actually think the refs and officials have gotten much better at viewing correctly this season, as previously they would give a lot of that, so hopefully we start to see players do it less.
To me it seems players get more from refs by 'play acting' this season. This may be due to the Kilman thing though, making me look at it more.

He was jumping into players against Chelsea when the ball was pumped up to him.

To me it's a sign he can't play as a central striker, it's just not his skillset. He's miles better playing as an inside forward.

Last edited:
He's no worse at going down easily than someone like Podence or even Jota when he was here.

Sadly that's part of the game nowadays.

Was surprised last night to see Saka's penalty appeal turned down in that regard, he's the one that's made sure there's contact with Ogbonna so no foul but you've seen them given so often in recent years.

Is this the right thread to note Fabs has been shipped off North of the Border?
Rangers seem to have drawn the short straw.
On loan till the end of the season.
Don't know who's paying his wages.
Can't believe I'm the first with this.... can't see it anywhere else....
(Tin hat on)

Merry Christmas WH

Unless I've been wooshed :D

Is this the right thread to note Fabs has been shipped off North of the Border?
Rangers seem to have drawn the short straw.
On loan till the end of the season.
Don't know who's paying his wages.
Can't believe I'm the first with this.... can't see it anywhere else....
(Tin hat on)
Did someone get a Dummies Guide to Sarcasm book for Christmas?...

I thought that would become the source of a bit of light relief as you guys know how up to speed I am with shit like this.
Missed all of yesterday so came here and couldn't see an appropriate thread...
Would have taken me an hour to getting round to look at at the Brentford verdict.

In more important news, Lopetegui has been sacked. I wonder who we’ll appoint so close to the season starting.

Back