• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome Fabio Silva

State of the replies on Fabios post, rangers the biggest most successful club in world football apparently

Seems a long time ago now that he was laughing at Hwang at Anfield. FS can only dream of getting into double figures in the PL

Seems a long time ago now that he was laughing at Hwang at Anfield. FS can only dream of getting into double figures in the PL
I was thinking about that last night, Podence and Fabio laughing at Hwang wasn't it? And to be honest, that performance from Hwang was one of the worst I'd ever seen in the Prem for us.

Amazing how things turn out.

I was thinking about that last night, Podence and Fabio laughing at Hwang wasn't it? And to be honest, that performance from Hwang was one of the worst I'd ever seen in the Prem for us.

It was dreadful yeah, he's had others too but at least he has the workrate and mentality to persevere. 19 apps 10 goals is pretty impressive especially considering he's not an out and out striker

There was that performance from Hwang and the Newcastle game where he set up ASM for their equaliser with a moronic clearance. After those and a couple of others I was firmly in the "he's shit" camp. But I still preferred him to Podence.

I don't know if it ever came across how much I despised that loathsome toad?

If Fabio ever pulls out a flick like Hwang did yesterday I’ll piss my pants. Then eat them.

There was that performance from Hwang and the Newcastle game where he set up ASM for their equaliser with a moronic clearance. After those and a couple of others I was firmly in the "he's shit" camp. But I still preferred him to Podence.

I don't know if it ever came across how much I despised that loathsome toad?
The Liverpool one was the end of 21-22 I think and Newcastle was an early game in 22-23 so in terms of games not that far apart.

Thing is in Hwang's favour is he has always come across as a lovely lad with no arrogance, more than can be said of FS or Podence

Hwang was never set up to do what Lage increasingly asked him to do, which was play inexplicably far wide in a dreadful formation which obviously didn't work but we still sent out every single week.

I have my suspicions that this is because Bruno Lage is a fucking moron.

The Liverpool one was the end of 21-22 I think and Newcastle was an early game in 22-23 so in terms of games not that far apart.

Thing is in Hwang's favour is he has always come across as a lovely lad with no arrogance, more than can be said of FS or Podence
Also never stops trying or is ever petulant, that goes quite a way with fans and managers alike imo.

My previous concern was we had signed the Portuguese version of Connor Wickham, meaning a big kid for his age groups who had excelled goal scoring wise as a result of that.

Improved performances aside Silva now needs to start adding goals. The first step is that he has played well enough he looks the backup now.

Wickham - 19 goals, 7 assists
Silva - 4 goals, 3 assists

Not even close to being good enough for a backup currently.

Wickham could fucking leather the ball when he wanted to/had time to, Silva isn't as strong as that.

Also never stops trying or is ever petulant, that goes quite a way with fans and managers alike imo.
My only gripe about him is that he does go down very easily sometimes. Not in a dive like a twat way, just he seems to get hurt by things that shouldn't really hurt a grown man. Like there was no fucking way that slight bump in the back the other night should have been enough for him to go off injured.

Are you really saying he feigned injury to get took off? Whilst he was on for a hat trick? Which he would have got as he would definitely have been in Bellegardes position for the fourth.

Are you really saying he feigned injury to get took off? Whilst he was on for a hat trick? Which he would have got as he would definitely have been in Bellegardes position for the fourth.
Brown and Sidwell made this insinuation too, bizarre.

GON said it was a spasm rather than a knock. He does go over too easily, but that's a different discussion

Back