• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

And while you're at it, after you've done Lycans can you get rid of TIM TAM for me. Please.

Just ' Kenny Hibbitt ' will do. Thanks.

:)

Finally decided to take the plunge and sign up for the forum after watching from afar for a couple of years. First games were successive 2.1 defeats to Luton and Blackburn in the 1976/7 season and enjoyed the dejection so much Santa brought me a season ticket in December 77 and I have never looked back.

Progressed from standing on a milk grate in the children's enclosure in the North Bank to sitting on the half way line in the Steve Bull stand today.

When my mind is not on the latest news emanating out of Molineux I enjoy spending time with family, sampling our excellent local ales, consuming a well prepared curry or listening to real music that is seldom heard on Radio1 or Heart FM.

Passionate promoter of our Black Country (born and bred, tiz a bostin place) I work as a national Trade Union Officer and have been a local Cllr for the community I have lived in all my life for over 10 years.

You're very welcome Pete.
Seems you're no stranger here, so have a good look around and join in.
Spark off as many debates as you like, the more the merrier.
Your occupation implies you'll have a pretty firm view on most things, so looking forward to reading them.
WElcome.

Finally decided to take the plunge and sign up for the forum after watching from afar for a couple of years. First games were successive 2.1 defeats to Luton and Blackburn in the 1976/7 season and enjoyed the dejection so much Santa brought me a season ticket in December 77 and I have never looked back.

Progressed from standing on a milk grate in the children's enclosure in the North Bank to sitting on the half way line in the Steve Bull stand today.

When my mind is not on the latest news emanating out of Molineux I enjoy spending time with family, sampling our excellent local ales, consuming a well prepared curry or listening to real music that is seldom heard on Radio1 or Heart FM.

Passionate promoter of our Black Country (born and bred, tiz a bostin place) I work as a national Trade Union Officer and have been a local Cllr for the community I have lived in all my life for over 10 years.

Good to see you on here finally, Pete!

First post and I've just noticed I made a blunder in my user name or maybe there is character limit. :icon_smile:

I occasionally browse this forum or the other agenda driven forum for news & ect. and thought I should just register for the site, Why not.

I use to post on the old 606 and other football forums but it's been quite a gap since I registered for a football forum particularly a Wolves one. I also frequent on other sport forums.

Welcome rock n rol(l)....

First post and I've just noticed I made a blunder in my user name or maybe there is character limit. :icon_smile:

I occasionally browse this forum or the other agenda driven forum for news & ect. and thought I should just register for the site, Why not.

I use to post on the old 606 and other football forums but it's been quite a gap since I registered for a football forum particularly a Wolves one. I also frequent on other sport forums.

Hi Rock n Roll, did you go by the same username on the old 606 or by something else?

Hello. I'm Steve and I work as a Trade Plate driver hence the user name. I post on one other forum, and have been for about 10 years under the same username but a trader I deliver to kept telling me about this site so after reading it for a while here I am. I was born in Wolverhampton some fifty summers ago but spent my teenage and early adult years living on the South Coast until a divorce, and the cost of following The Wolves around the country from there brought me back home in 2000.

Just saying hi! I'm a neutral from the USA with a strong, mostly historical interest in the old great Midlands football clubs. I will probably not be posting much, but I thank you for allowing me to be here.

Villa fan in peace

Hello, Wolvesies. I have much admiration for this famous old Midlands club. Just wanted to say hello and lurk and learn about fandom from a Championship perspective. Thanks for being here!

Back