• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Welcome, it looks like you may be around the same age as me, or maybe even as old as Roy.

Welcome Griff.
Just a Health & Safety note for you, before logging on, always try to wear your thickest skin.
The humour on here is on average around 7/10 (It would be 9 or 10, but Frank keeps posting jokes on the Jokes thread in 'Gen Chat'.)
The irony can go up to about 12!
See post #61..

That's a photo of Trev in his avatar but he's got a gorgeous Mrs..

By and large, great forum.
Enjoy it, contribute well, and don't forget to pay your subscription.

Hey guys, I guess you could class me as a new member so here's a brief introduction to me.

Lifelong Wolves fan born and raised in Cheshire, my family is pretty much all located in Wolverhampton so I visit often and have been to a fair few matches with my dad. I've only really become deeply interested in watching and following football for 2 years or so now but I have always loved playing it! :) Though I’d join this forum to help fuel my addiction to the club and it is working well, I love reading up on the chatter here both Wolves related and everything else so keep it up and expect me to be getting more and more involved over the next few years, provided you guys like me of course.. ;)

Hey guys, I guess you could class me as a new member so here's a brief introduction to me.

Lifelong Wolves fan born and raised in Cheshire, my family is pretty much all located in Wolverhampton so I visit often and have been to a fair few matches with my dad. I've only really become deeply interested in watching and following football for 2 years or so now but I have always loved playing it! :) Though I’d join this forum to help fuel my addiction to the club and it is working well, I love reading up on the chatter here both Wolves related and everything else so keep it up and expect me to be getting more and more involved over the next few years, provided you guys like me of course.. ;)

Where abouts in Cheshire mate?

Near Northwich :) Yourself?

Welcome indeed Marsto.

Near Northwich eh?
I lived in Winnington for a while, whilst working trains out of Northwich loco.
Worked all over Cheshire, Middlewich, Hartford, Watched Northwich Vics and Witton Albion when I was there.

Know them?

All the time whilst travelling down to Molineux.

Yeah I know both of them clubs, especially Witton Albion as I used to be in one of the youth teams :)

Seems many of us live, or have lived in Cheshire at some point of our lives. I worked in Moulton ( Davenham Hall Private Nursing Home ) for years, and lived in Winsford. Still miss The Brighton Belle pub !

Seems many of us live, or have lived in Cheshire at some point of our lives. I worked in Moulton ( Davenham Hall Private Nursing Home ) for years, and lived in Winsford. Still miss The Brighton Belle pub !

I hope you haven't just rooted me out ;) Got my village down to a tee there!

Cant do, just noticed you're a student. You would have been in nappies when I was in Moulton !!!

Does everybody still know everybody elses business in the village ? !!!

Does everybody still know everybody elses business in the village ? !!!

Well everybody knew about that woman who was in a relationship with a relative/family member of Osama Bin Laden or something like that, but that was a while ago now ;) Her nephew was in my class! But most of the people in my estate tend to keep things to themselves

I was born in Chester.

Well everybody knew about that woman who was in a relationship with a relative/family member of Osama Bin Laden or something like that, but that was a while ago now ;) Her nephew was in my class! But most of the people in my estate tend to keep things to themselves

Hahahaha I always knew that the village in time would be famous for something other than the midget and the dog story !

Back