• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hahahaha I always knew that the village in time would be famous for something other than the midget and the dog story !

'Ang on, ' ang on! You can't come on 'ere and start talking about midgets and dogs! What's going on here?
This is a public forum between a few people, what's the story? It's not a private conversation... though it might be.
Do you two know each other?
Are you a similar age?
Did you go to school with each other...?

'Ang on, ' ang on! You can't come on 'ere and start talking about midgets and dogs! What's going on here?
This is a public forum between a few people, what's the story? It's not a private conversation... though it might be.
Do you two know each other?
Are you a similar age?
Did you go to school with each other...?

Wolf Hunting, it was a strange village back then , glad I only worked there and not lived there !

No we don't know each other. Good job really.

No, Im probably old enough to be Marsto's mother .

When I went to school Marsto wasn't yet even a twinkle in his Dads eye

Indeed, we are merely connected by the village itself. :) And I know nothing of the midget and the dog story! :p

I was born in Bedford, to a Welsh mother (Aberdare) and English father (Bath)

I spent the first year of my life in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the next 18 months of my life in Nailsea, just outside Brizzle. From 4 to 9 I was in Sandbach. Then my family moved down to where my dad lives in Buckinghamshire.

I have no accent at all really, more of a BBC news reader, apart from the number six being a buzz rather than a bus, and short a's in bath, grass and castle

I was born in Bedford, to a Welsh mother (Aberdare) and English father (Bath)

I spent the first year of my life in Cranfield, Bedfordshire, and the next 18 months of my life in Nailsea, just outside Brizzle. From 4 to 9 I was in Sandbach. Then my family moved down to where my dad lives in Buckinghamshire.

I have no accent at all really, more of a BBC news reader, apart from the number six being a buzz rather than a bus, and short a's in bath, grass and castle

The Bucks bit would explain it! When I came here 22 years ago on the back of 6 years in the South East people were convinced I was a southerner. People are still suprised at my Wulfrunian origins.

Just signed on to give my views on this season and seasons to follow.
Been a wolves fan since i was a young lad.
Favourite player gotta be andy keogh, always gave everything and summed up our championship winning team to the team we have now.
Thought MM needed to go before Jan but they dint so should of kept him to end of season. Or got a young manager in for top flight expeirence

hi im new to forum based in haywards heath, dad took me too my first game to see the mighty wolves at brighton in a testimonial. some big lump up front wrecked phil parkes shoulder i seem to believe. At least i can watch us nearer too home next season as i am based 25 mins from the amex, and i would love too be watching poyet in the away dug out at falmer.

Helllooo, I am Corrinna, first post! Wolves have been in my heart since I was 17! I am now 32 and now an active supporter! I go along with my husband and live in northamptonshire so there will be a fair few games nearer to home now!

Welcome to the forum Corrinna! We need a few more female members like yourself!

Helllooo, I am Corrinna, first post! Wolves have been in my heart since I was 17! I am now 32 and now an active supporter! I go along with my husband and live in northamptonshire so there will be a fair few games nearer to home now!

Welcome, there are a few young ladies who post on here. So you will not be on your own. May I suggest you look at the joke thread, you will be impressed by the quality of the jokes on there.

Welcome, there are a few young ladies who post on here. So you will not be on your own. May I suggest you look at the joke thread, you will be impressed by the quality of the jokes on there.

Frank, I thought the idea of the Forum was to attract new members and not put em off !!!

Hi Corri, nice to see another female member on here .

Back