• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Hello, names Chris, been a Wolves fan since 1969, when my old man took me to Old Trafford, and I decided to follow the opposing team cos I liked the colours, I was only eight.
Go to about ten games a season, home and away, usually with my 14 year old son, sit in either the Northbank or the Steve Bull.
Favourite past player - Phil Parkes ( goalkeeper pretensions ) Favourite current player, Micheal Kightly.

Welcome to the forum mate. Enjoy.

Welcome to all our new Scandinavian members! Hope to see you all stick around over the course of next season!

Yes - welcome Scandinavian brethren.

Welcome to all the new scandinavian members.

Nice to see many scandinavians joining, have not been so many before :) norwegians are easier to understand than danish for us swedes.. ;) anyway Welcome

The sudden appearance of all these Norwegians reminds me (fondly) of my time in Sogndal. I loved that place.

Hi to everyone
Have been a supporter since 1959 when I stayed with a relative in Birmingham - as she was a spinster she did not know what to do with a young boy & persuaded a neighbour to take me to a football match. Fortunately he was a Wolves fan & not those others so I was not damned for all time.
Although not from the area have never been able to rid myself of the attachment - favourite team was that of the 70s with the likes of Bailey, Dougan, Richards, Munro and my favourite Derek Parkin.
Have love dthe last few years (apart from this one) but we are now entering a new uncertain but exciting time!

Hello everyone, thanks for letting me join you.

I have been a Wolves fan since 1952 when my Dad used to tell me about the games by reading the Pink to me.
The first game I can remember was against Honved in 1954 with its bright lights and colours and deafening noise.

I am a member of Molmix as XDevonwolf as I used to be Devonwolf when I joined in the 1990's but seemed to lose my nickname when I didn't post for a couple of years.

I thought I'd have a more descriptive name on here where I have been following the posts for a little while now.

I'm also Norwegian,new to this board and a keen follower of English football and Norwegian managers abroad! :watchmen:

I tried posting in the SS appointed thread but nothing's showing there yet,so I made the rookie mistake of reposting and it said it was a duplicate of the non-showing post. :facepalm:

Good luck to me,Ståle and Wolves! :)

Hey everyone. Not really an avid Wolves supporter, but I'm a Solbakken fan. So now following the Wolves will be great fun. From Oslo Norway with cheers!

Hi Wolves fans.

Im new here. Im a Liverpool Supporter, but i have followed Wolverhampton through the years. Its my "second Team". Wolves is also the team that I managed while playing footballmanager and CM on the PC.

Im from the hometown of Solbakken. I really have to say that Wolverhampton hired a very talented coach.

My favorit past player got to be Steve Bull, im to young to have remembered Billy Wright.

Favorite player now is Matt Jarvis and Adam Hammil. two talented wingers i would like to se at Liverpool...:)

Good luck this season.

Hello everyone, thanks for letting me join you.

I have been a Wolves fan since 1952 when my Dad used to tell me about the games by reading the Pink to me.
The first game I can remember was against Honved in 1954 with its bright lights and colours and deafening noise.

I am a member of Molmix as XDevonwolf as I used to be Devonwolf when I joined in the 1990's but seemed to lose my nickname when I didn't post for a couple of years.

I thought I'd have a more descriptive name on here where I have been following the posts for a little while now.

Welcome - decent Mix poster!

Hi everyone
Another Norwegian. Not really a Wolves fan, but I can see it becoming my 2nd team in England (behind Man Utd, bloody hell) now as Solbakken has become the new manager. I've actually seen Wolves live once, me and my dad went over as he won a trip to Liverpool + match tickets. Don't really remember the year but I remember Sami Hyypia winning it for Liverpool in injury time. I believe Steffen Iversen was also playing that game. Been over to see United a couple of times, and next season I'll hopefully go again and also see a match at Molineux.

I guess I'd better introduce myself too

Hi all, a weathered Wolves fan here. Not Norwegian this time, instead an Englishman who lives in Sweden (married to a Swedish nurse :) ).

I've supported Wolves since I was about 5, my dad used to take me to matches on his bike when we lived in Codsall for a while. Most of my childhood was spent living in Pershore however, so it wasn't untill my teens when I could make the jouney up to Wolvo on my own. I used to go to most home games during the seventies, Mike Bailey was and still is my greatest Wolves hero.
During the early 80s I was living in Germany so my time at the Mol was curtailed somewhat, but I lived in Stafford from 85 - 89 and as such was able to attend regularly once again, I nearly cried when I saw what Molineux had become.
Since 1990 i've been living overseas and as such don't get to come to Wolvo very often.
I'm now a confirmed armchair supporter and follow the club via the Internet, it's going to be terrible not being able to see Wolves play live on TV, except for the occasional match, so it'll be radio feeds via WOW.
Here's hoping or a swift return to the greed league, good luck to the new manager, I hope he can get things sorted.

Hi everyone
Another Norwegian. Not really a Wolves fan, but I can see it becoming my 2nd team in England (behind Man Utd, bloody hell) now as Solbakken has become the new manager. I've actually seen Wolves live once, me and my dad went over as he won a trip to Liverpool + match tickets. Don't really remember the year but I remember Sami Hyypia winning it for Liverpool in injury time. I believe Steffen Iversen was also playing that game. Been over to see United a couple of times, and next season I'll hopefully go again and also see a match at Molineux.
That was our firast season in the Prem. March 2004. Hyypia from a corner in injury time. Gutting.

Back