• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome new members

Welcome aboard!

Loved my time living in Hampshire, was only there a couple of years but it was great

Hi all,
New here. Was on the original Mix forum years ago and when that went AWOL, I was invited in to Amy's Tavern before deciding to give things a break. Nice to see a forum where there is no swear filter and you can actually disagree with each other. Hoping I pay my dues going forward and look forward to bullshitting with everyone. :)

Hi all,
New here. Was on the original Mix forum years ago and when that went AWOL, I was invited in to Amy's Tavern before deciding to give things a break. Nice to see a forum where there is no swear filter and you can actually disagree with each other. Hoping I pay my dues going forward and look forward to bullshitting with everyone. :)

Welcome, were you on The Wolf too? expat?

Hi all,
Who were you on Amy's?

Just like to say hi to everyone on here; I,m from Old Hill in deepest baggie land, been a Wolves supporter since early 1960,s, favourite player from yesteryear is the late great Frankie Munro, current favourite up until a month or so ago Ruben, still waiting to see who out of the current team catches my eye.
After the recent upheavals I,m waiting to see if Jeff has been given the order of the boot, or is he going to remain when he decides to show his face after returning from China, personally I think he has made a proper balls up of the whole Loppy situation and should have the bollocks to resign.
Anyways onwards and upwards tougher game coming up against Brighton than against Manure, hopefully we can take something out of it (providing we have unbiased officials) to get our season up and running.

Hi all,
Welcome Squeak, just a bit of a heads up, we don't do bullshit on here. Everyone tries to be as sincere as possible.
Though some try harder than others we try to not let cynicism raise it's ugly head either.

giphy.gif

Morning all,
Originally from Longbridge, moved to Merridale from a young age (5) but after a life of military and travelling around, now settled in the Cotswolds. Season ticket holder for about 12 years, been a Wolves fan through and through since 1974
Favourite player, The Doug
Favourite moment: Qualifying for European football again after a very long wait
Favourite current player: Was Neves, now Nunes (for how long though?)

Hope we beat the Toffees tomorrow and I really hope the rumours of asset stripping and selling up are NOT true

Choppsie (Andy H)

Reactions: b3h
Back