• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Benik Afobe

Kenny

🤨
Staff member
Reaction score
Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 24s24 seconds ago
Wolves can confirm the signing of Benik Afobe from @Arsenal for an undisclosed fee on a three and a half year deal.

B7TpBimCQAAVJjB.jpg

I would like to make it clear that there are no plans to change the footie-gifts player sponsorship at this time.

I would like to make it clear that there are no plans to change the footie-gifts player sponsorship at this time.

I've already had a court injunction took out to curb such action :)

Marvellous, welcome aboard, Mr Afobe. Wonder if he'll take the number 12 shirt?

Good news. Exactly the kind of player we should be signing. Welcome to Wolves Benik.

Excellent news. Sounds like a good signing. Hopefully he will finally be the extra striker that we have been crying out for.

Right profile and right attributes for our style of play based on the limited viewings I've had of him.

Plus I listed him in my suggested striker signings so Ken is clearly a good judge.

Haven't been this excited about a new striker signing since Siggy.

(...but obviously I hope things go a bit better this time...)

Like many I would imagine I'd never heard of him before last week, I watched the MK Dons v Man U game too.
Having said that, and I'm gonna hate my self for saying this, he certainly seems to fit our current model. :eek:

Welcome to Wolves Benik!

A player who has been in good form this season, had a good upbringing at a big club, and should fit our system well.

One for now and one for the future. All boxes ticked. Well done the 2M's and KT.

How has this happened? Everyone gazzumped us and his medical lasted FOREVER!!
Welcome Benik, now go fire us to the Premier League (with the help of Nouha obviously)

Welcome to Wolves Benik.

Can't wait to see him in action, think he should fit in perfectly.

Looks like a good signing to me, hopefully he can starting banging a few goals in soon, welcome to the Wolves

Back