• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Joe Mason

Welcome and good luck. Fresh start, lots of goals I hope. Kenny has been wanting him for a while so must have a cunning plan.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Wearing No 40, which I think was Dicko's when he first came this time - if he can have as much impact then I will be more than happy

Welcome aboard Joe. Weird how we haven't announced it anywhere else!

If he can add some quality to our attacking play I will be very happy, forget the price. Sounds as if KJ rates him as a ten so I think we may still want to sign an out and out forward

Welcome aboard lad...Go score some goals!

Looking forward to seeing him play Tuesday night, I don't recall ever seeing him play although I probably have.

Underwhelming purchase for now, but new faces in the team at least gives room for some hope of improvement.

Welcome Joe, I hope you surprise me as much as our last forward purchase did!

Welcome aboard Joe. Weird how we haven't announced it anywhere else!

If he can add some quality to our attacking play I will be very happy, forget the price. Sounds as if KJ rates him as a ten so I think we may still want to sign an out and out forward

They must have jumped the gun on uploading the video - it's only just been tweeted by the official account.

I am not going to be negative anymore about him, welcome Joe and I am fully behind you. I really, really hope you give us that boost and spark we so badly need. Looking forward to tuesday now.

We wanted a new signing and we have one. Good luck to the lad. I hope he does well at Molineux.

I really really hate this shit

CZ1O6qtW0AI9zY7.jpg

Have him hold up the shirt with his name on the back and if you have to have the sponsor anywhere near the photo, put another shirt behind him showing that. Such a silly little thing but the name/sponsor thing does my nut in

Yeah, it messes with my OCD as well.

Welcome Joe, I think he's a decent player. We've almost certainly paid too much but that comes with the territory when you openly sell your best player for megabucks first.

Welcome to the Wolves Joe, all the best and hope you have a long and successful career here!

Good luck Joe, hope youre powerful enough

Welcome aboard Joe, I know virtually nothing about you but hope you go on to be a Wolves star

Some of his goals for Cardiff City & Middlebrook Leasure and Retail Park F.C.

Hope Jez got £5m for him

12647429_10207449304563970_9189580473191744167_n.jpg

Back