• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Joe Mason

Let's take Brighton as a yardstick: 50 points from 28 games and comfortably in the play offs. That's 1.8 ppg five or take a few decimal points. for Jackett to keep his job, play off form to the end of the season is minimum requirement in my view. It's now his team, presumably playing his way. So 18 games to go, 32 points required leaving us on 70 at the end of the season. Sadly Sporting Index spread is currently 61-62.5, leaving us between 11th and 13th

Let's take Brighton as a yardstick: 50 points from 28 games and comfortably in the play offs. That's 1.8 ppg five or take a few decimal points. for Jackett to keep his job, play off form to the end of the season is minimum requirement in my view. It's now his team, presumably playing his way. So 18 games to go, 32 points required leaving us on 70 at the end of the season. Sadly Sporting Index spread is currently 61-62.5, leaving us between 11th and 13th

Fair enough, I go 65 points and Kenny Jackett keeps his job into next season.

Mason has the number 10 shirt.

Back