• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Barry Douglas

darlowolf64

Supply Teacher & 2020/21 PTG Intertoto Cup winner
Reaction score
A REAL LEFT BACK!

Happy Birthday to me ;)

Well dunno if you're any good or not, but at least you're a left footed left back so thats a start....welcome

whoo hooo a left back....yippeeee....
happy birthday darlo

Welcome to Wolves Baz.

I'm getting a little fed up though... We're only buying forriners! :icon_lol:

Fucking bonus. Even if he's a modern day Lee Naylor we've finally got a left-footed left back and hopefully that spells the end of Matt fucking Doherty polluting the starting lineup.

Literally cannot be worse than what we've been using for the last 18 months.

Go out and buy Ryan Haynes to back him up and then fire Doherty into the sun, please.

Weird there was a video, but it's now gone:

af9b8c1b500b39c4a1f00774add477e1.png

An actual left back. I think I might cry. Welcome Barry. Have a 6.5/10 career with us and you'll go down as a legend.

The last Barry to be connected to Wolves was this guy (I'm ignoring Powell as coach for comic effect)
3c55a1af768dda7e8137193b5eee909e.jpg

A back line of Barry, Rod & Phil.

It's like being in the 70's!!

Just need a Derick or a Graham or a Bill!!

Welcome to Wolves Barry Douglas.

(in principle, apparently)

Last edited:
Fantastic we've bolstered the defence in each position, hopefully Barry brings balance, but should we be concerned he's 27 and never been capped by Scotland?

Fantastic we've bolstered the defence in each position, hopefully Barry brings balance, but should we be concerned he's 27 and never been capped by Scotland?

They're actually strong in that area (somehow). Robertson has always done well in the PL for Hull and Kieran Tierney looks superb.

Plus Strachan is a ninny, remember him never calling up K-Mac when he was playing well for us, then started doing it after he began his decline into Darren Ferguson work ethic levels.

Not in the slightest,if he stops Doherty from playing

Do we actually have a left back now? What about Doc, what will happen

They're actually strong in that area (somehow). Robertson has always done well in the PL for Hull and Kieran Tierney looks superb.

Plus Strachan is a ninny, remember him never calling up K-Mac when he was playing well for us, then started doing it after he began his decline into Darren Ferguson work ethic levels.

True, I guess it's not a serious barometer of quality!

Seen a picture so I believe it

Only taken about 15yrs to get a left back (well probably only about 3 but has felt like 15)

No idea how good he is, but at least he is supposed to be an actual LB not someone pretending

Back