• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Diego Costa

Brilliant signing, I think. Should provide us with the much needed experience upfront. Shame it had to take an injury to do it though.

Do you think it's too late to change his name to the proper spelling of "Diogo"? We are trying to keep the Portuguese trend here.

Wonder if Bruno mentioned how brilliant the food is at the training ground, like in the Sasa video

Think he recommended the Tettenhall Food Fair this time

he looks a bit

EWHwltKXQAE52r3.jpg

Doesn’t sound like we have the one year extension option which is a shame. Hoped we would nail him down on that in case it goes well.

Doesn’t sound like we have the one year extension option which is a shame. Hoped we would nail him down on that in case it goes well.
I reckon that wouldn't be too much of a challenge if it goes alright.

Kenny avatar next to Paddy's is really quite amusing.

I reckon that wouldn't be too much of a challenge if it goes alright.
I guess the obvious concern if he does well for us is a much bigger club with European football comes back in for him. Doubt he'd stay here if that's on offer at this point of his career.

Just got to enjoy him while he's here!

I guess the obvious concern if he does well for us is a much bigger club with European football comes back in for him. Doubt he'd stay here if that's on offer at this point of his career.

Just got to enjoy him while he's here!
He's been on a free for nearly a year. Before that he went to Brazil which is a dreadful league. He's not exactly been in demand.

He's been on a free for nearly a year. Before that he went to Brazil which is a dreadful league. He's not exactly been in demand.
Not right now he's not. A successful season in the PL will change that fairly quickly.

Like I say, no one seriously knows how this is going to go. We just need to enjoy having him while he's here.

I just think it's fanciful that if he scores say, 10 goals for us (which is far more than I think he'll get, no-one is ever going to be prolific under Lage, because we play shit football and create nothing), a Champions League club will steal a near 35 year old striker off us.

Barney is a particularly vicious dinosaur...
As an aside, I took my youngest to see the Barney show in Florida, she was only about 4 at the time, at the end of the show I hoisted her on my shoulders to shake his hand, I was floor level he was on a stage and gave my daughter a big hug, unfortunately this meant that I was at the time virtually noshing Barney off, with my face in his private area, he may be particularly vicious but he's a very considerate lover !

Back