• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Diego Costa

Lupo

Reaction score
No.29 - Dean Sturridge's old number

Diego Costa 1.jpg

Club too scared to actually announce it…

Club too scared to actually announce it…
I know not a serious question but tons out there who cant get their heads around that they will be having a shut down on announcements. Guessing all clubs will have agreed on the time frame as Chelsea have postponed introducing Potter to the media

Never ever thought I’d see him wearing Wolves clobber. I’m genuinely excited to see how he gets on.

He will be massive in our dressing room, he’ll give the other players a boost - and I reckon he’ll score a few goals.

Welcome Diego!

He is going to terrorise defences may not score bucket loads but this is going to be fun

3 or 4 years ago maybe but I'll reserve judgement for now. He used to be a nasty piece of work but had goals in him. Hopefully he will still be able to do both.

29 is music to my ears. There's a couple of polo shirts I want from the shop so hopefully 29% off soon!

And yeah he's signed and everything, get in....

To be fair to him he certainly looks fit and ready to go. Proof of the pudding but fingers crossed

Reactions: b3h
That's a shocker of a haircut on the lad next to him.

It's Doyle's old number too, so hopefully he doesn't end up chasing corner flags.

We used to have a dog named Diego. He was a real diablo, crapped everywhere, destroyed our living room furniture, always picking fights with bigger dogs. Lived life according to his own rules and god help anyone who got in his way.
It must be something in the name.

We used to have a dog named Diego. He was a real diablo, crapped everywhere, destroyed our living room furniture, always picking fights with bigger dogs. Lived life according to his own rules and god help anyone who got in his way.
It must be something in the name.
That penultimate sentence....
Exactly what we want in their penalty area. His own rules, rather than the FA...
And probably in our dressing room too!

I can’t for one moment think he’ll be ready/effective but I’m strangely excited to find out. If we manage to get any sort of tune out of him it’s a great signing at [I assume] relatively little cost.
Hopefully he complements Raul and we start getting 90 mins out of one, the other or a combination of both.

I think the way we’ve reacted to Sasa’s injury is further proof that we’ve changed tack again and the focus is back to where it was pre-Covid. As a result Bruno is on very thin ice and failure will not be tolerated.

I’m excited/easily pleased again!

Mendes client so I’d say it’s a very Fosun/Shi signing personally

Very excited by this. I don't think he'll be 86 Lineker or anything but it's just going to be interesting. By far the best available option and fair play to the club for acting so quickly. Takes the edge off losing poor Sasa.
I expected him to look like a prospective caravan-tower. He really doesn't - looks in great condition. I'm getting quietly excited, which I CERTAINLY wasn't when it first appeared as a possibility.

Back