• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves - Jeremy Helan

Welcome Jeremy. Nice to have a fresh face through the doors.

I imagine he will take over on the left of midfield with Doherty behind him. Lucky him!

Hause will be behind him no doubt, with Doherty staying on the right until they decide Iorfa is properly rested

Welcome jeremy, hopefully you turn this around now!(wrote similar on the zyro thread and he started good mind)

He's got the #3 by the looks of it. LB surely?

Not that Squad numbers mean anything these days but it could mean an almost brand new defence in the next few weeks

Iorfa - Williamson - Hause - That reject from that poxey club in Sheffield

Hause will be behind him no doubt, with Doherty staying on the right until they decide Iorfa is properly rested

Forgot Hause was back (not difficult after Tues night).

---------------Martinez------------
Iorfa--Williamson--Hause--Helan

Looks better then what we have been churning out recently.

Only problem is...

- Batth won't get dropped
- Doherty will still be in there to some capacity
- Helan will probably be shunted out to left midfield as we have no one capable of playing that role and clearly Byrne hasn't impressed
- Ikeme will keep his shirt

Not that Squad numbers mean anything these days but it could mean an almost brand new defence in the next few weeks

Iorfa - Williamson - Hause - That reject from that poxey club in Sheffield

Worth a shot!

I can't argue the logic of signing a left back.

Welcome to Wolves and hopefully you make a positive effect on the team, god knows we need it.

Is he a lb, lw ,lm or a even a striker..stephen ward all over again??

I don't think he's a very good left back but that's where I expect him to play. Don't worry though guys, he's got power.

Good luck to him - would find it hard to make our defence any worse so has to be beneficial

Tend not to pay attention to the opposition fans view - Brighton liked VLP

Exatcly, our players generally do good going out..not here #poisionousclubatthemoment

That came out of the blue. They're obviously not happy with Nathan Byrne.

Confused? isnt this bloke a Left sided chappie?
All the clips i saw when Byrne was at Swindon showed an attacking right sided player.
Just where have we actually brought NB to play?

Welcome aboard the sinking ship Jeremy.

Good luck to you.

He should be a right midfielder - definitely his preferred position at Swindon. Not necessarily a hug the touchline type, but definitely on that side.

I hope he wont be used as a left back, he really isn't very good at it. Go and watch that video I posted on the last page, we absolutely roasted him.

The only players we have capable of playing LW currently are Byrne or Rowe. Rowe is obviously shite and Byrne hasn't impressed at all in the last few games. I reckon he'll start out as a winger.

I hope he wont be used as a left back, he really isn't very good at it. Go and watch that video I posted on the last page, we absolutely roasted him.

The only players we have capable of playing LW currently are Byrne or Rowe. Rowe is obviously $#@!e and Byrne hasn't impressed at all in the last few games. I reckon he'll start out as a winger.

See above..Byrne is not nor ever has been a left winger.

See above..Byrne is not nor ever has been a left winger.

When he was signed Kenny specifically said that he could play there and that's exactly where we've been playing him recently so yes he is and yes he has.

He should be a right midfielder - definitely his preferred position at Swindon. Not necessarily a hug the touchline type, but definitely on that side.

KJ said last week Byrne was for the right hand side and we were light on the left hand side

He played about 1 game for Swindon on the left wing. He played on the right for every other game.

This sounds not great

Back