• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Mical Zyro

Quirkafleeg

EMF Band Member. Dube player.
Reaction score
2038f96e91f2d1e5fc086a68103ec49f.jpg

Welcome to Molineux Michał. I take it he wont be available until BHA?

Welcome to Molineux Michał. I take it he wont be available until BHA?

Transfer window opens on the 2nd, so he can't be registered until then. (it will be the 4th he will officially join as the FA don't do this working weekends malarky)

Window doesn't officially open until January 2nd apparently so won't be available for Brighton unfortunately.

[borat] you have a funny nose [/borat]

He has just bought a gaff in Perton apparently.

and another showing some good and some bad...

I am looking forward to the phonetically inspired terrace led pronunciations.

He technically me-how Gee-rowe. As in Giroud and Tommy Rowe but more of a gee than gi as it is Giroud.

Let's hope he's any good as Ojo wasn't good enough to make the song work!

Kenny's comments around the recruitment team having watched him for a number of years would suggest this isn't his signing

KJ has mentioned power again as apparently Zyro has the physique and power to play in any of the front 4 positions.

Michel Zyro built like a Biro , if he doesn't do well he will be picking up a giro . or some similar bollocks

Well i'm fairly sure he will be known as zero, pretty swiftly, but depending on his play, will he become the Kamikazi?

Kenny's comments around the recruitment team having watched him for a number of years would suggest this isn't his signing
It will be his signing in terms of giving the thumbs up but not one he spotted and suggested to the board.

It will be his signing in terms of giving the thumbs up but not one he spotted and suggested to the board.

I thought he'd said 'no' all along because he wanted a right footer on the right wing and a left footer on the left. Zyro had never played on the left so he decided against it.

Sounds to me like Zyro was bought and I wouldn't be surprised if all transfer dealings were done without KJ as he's effectively a dead man walking.

The words yesterday were they couldn't agree a fee last time so who knows.

Don't really care as long as he is a success.

Back