• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Mical Zyro

Why am I being reminded of Eggert Jonsson or however the feck it was spelt. Hopefully I am massively wrong.

Why am I being reminded of Eggert Jonsson or however the feck it was spelt. Hopefully I am massively wrong.

The Egg had no pedigree though, he looked bang average at absolute best in the awful SPL, Hearts fans couldn't believe we were signing him to play in the Premier League. This guy was going to cost us £2m or so in the summer if we went ahead, he's played in the Europa League this season and was in the Poland team a year ago (and they have a good team these days).

I know a few Poles through the Speedway and the consensus is he's a 1 in 4 player so he'll fit in just fine. He'll replace another 1 in 4 player who was recently given an extended contract and no doubt push Byrne further back. We need defenders.

I wish him well, but have to admit I know nothing about him. And like Papper, I think the defence needs bolstering first.

The words yesterday were they couldn't agree a fee last time so who knows.

Don't really care as long as he is a success.

I can only echo your last line. I hope he's Sako mk2

3 months ago I would have been happy with this signing but just wondering if he will be any better than Byrne who I think has shown enough in his limited appearances so far to warrant more of a chance...personally would have preferred a decent CB

It's not an either/or question for me. I think we'll sign Willo anyway.

If Newcastle make him available then he'll sign for us unless we get gazumped on wages from elsewhere. He knows he'll be first choice in the defence and will get game time fitness permitting..

Hopefully he can be the creative spark we need, and are so desperately lacking at the moment.

BTW, hadn't noticed the "power" thing til it was brought up on here, but it's becoming a proper ear worm.

Whatever it is, I don't think it is power we're lacking.

get the fuck in, this Zyro guy is gonna turn our season! (or not)

I'm hoping its Williamson, he's not the greatest defender in the world but he seemed to bring an element of leadership and cohesion to our defence

This is weird. It wouldn't surprise me if Kenny had nothing to do with the Zyro signing. Surely, a defender is paramount? However, a big, fast striker is more than welcome. I'm hoping that we sign Williamson, too and that we turn the corner, soon. Jackett will surely be binned, though, if we get dicked today.

A defender is important/vital but you don't postpone signing other targets because you haven't got a defender in.

I think Kenny just wanted to wait until he could get him cheaper than the £2m quoted in the summer. Simple as that.

Then why talk bollocks about him playing on the wrong side when it didn't happen in the summer?

Excuse not for signing him.

Back