• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Pablo Sarabia

Looks a decent finisher from the videos. Welcome

Poor Pablo. Just the three comments welcoming him to the club. And he’s an avid reader of TWF!

Welcome Pablo, I'm convinced you're the one that's gunna fire us up the league.

Welcome Pablo.

#AnnounceGomes

Welcome Pablo

Enjoyed watching him for Sporting last season. We've needed a goal scoring wide player for a long time.

A very warm welcome to Pablo . One of the few players we have recently signed who actually has a decent goal scoring record and isn't injured .
Goals , goals and more goals - that's the final piece of the present jigsaw . Hopefully Pablo can kickstart it for us .

Not sure if this should be in the earworm thread but whoever mentioned the Sidewinder Sleeps Tonite song needs banning. It came on the radio the other day and its not been out of my head since.

Glad we got this over the line and an exciting signing for a bargain price, I hope he lives up to our expectations

Welcome Pablo!

Last edited:
I hope he lies up to our expectations
GettyImages-1242976956.jpg

Welcome Pablo Honey, lets hope you can Prove Yourself and help us Blow Out of this funk that we are in.

Sarabia is my favourite signing of the bunch so far. Though make of it what you will, the last time I was this high on a signing he only lasted half a game.

Seems to be able to play anywhere in front 4 and we've been crying out for an attacking mid for ages (does the 2 games we had MGW count? kinda blocked out that start to season). Perfect.

I think next season up front is looking good. Raul out, a fit Fabio and Sasa competing for the #9 with Pablo and Cunha also able to play centrally forward. Even if they decide to get another striker then having so many options feels refreshing.

Even at wing, with these guys covering and Neto, Ciquinho coming back then the days of having to rely on Traore and Hwang could finally be over.

I'm not sure what we'd do if we had Cunha, Hwang, Neto, and Sarabia all fit/available at the same time now. I don't think it has happened for quite some time, and the last time it did Sarabia was the one to head to the subs bench. It would be harsh on him to do that now, hes been excellent of late. Could we play all 4? I would imagine only if we went to 4-2-3-1 formation.

Back