• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves, Prince Oniangue

Danny could really gain from having someone like Luisao next to him. If it brings him on, then fantastic. At the moment, for me, Danny still has a lot to prove, but shit there is time for him to do so.

Danny B is coming up to his critical footballing years as he's 26 now & no way an inexperienced player at this level - needs to show he can take the lead in organising the defence which, for me, is not a strong point

He isn't bad but his form wavers wildly based on his partner and he's simply too slow and weak to cut it in the Premier League. He's good in the air and can put in a tackle but when he has to chase the ball or read the movement of a decent striker he is found out too easily.

Good grief bearing in mind we are far away from being in the PL your argument makes little sense.
As things stand we urgently need to add at least 4 players to the team if we are to have any real chance of promotion this season. It makes no sense at all to slag off two of our most consistent players [Batth and Ikeme]. Just watched the Blues game on streams. Yet again Danny did very well and scored a useful goal. What a surprise!
As I have been saying in this thread - Danny will continue to improve and develop this season.....

Listen Batth was awful under Jackett last season, so far well the last couple he's done very well. Looks like he's adapting to a better style of coaching from Walt and Stef along with Rob Edwards. Im all for holding my hands up and if Danny calls me a cunt in his performances then so be it..

First game time for Prince against B'ham saw him looking very rusty and slightly lost.

He showed he had a good engine on him as he ran up and down the pitch well, though he was always a little late for the tackle.

Fingers crossed he will improve in the coming weeks when he has settled into his new life.

A full game v Cambridge will help.

Listen Batth was awful under Jackett last season, so far well the last couple he's done very well. Looks like he's adapting to a better style of coaching from Walt and Stef along with Rob Edwards. Im all for holding my hands up and if Danny calls me a $#@! in his performances then so be it..

A fair reply my friend. I am confident that Danny will have a good season for us.

I also think that once he is given a couple of games to get used to Championship football that Prince O will turn out to be a good player for us....

Back