• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Raul Jimenez

the lower bowl corporate section ruins the stadium in my opinion

Sound.

Can I just say that putting those roof areas over the posh seats is a crap idea. It cost a fair amount of capacity.

I remember the Azteca for the 1986 world cup final and it was AWESOME. That don't have a font big enough for the awesome. I cannot tell you what it was like in 1970 obvs.

It needs a LOT of love.

Sound.

Can I just say that putting those roof areas over the posh seats is a crap idea. It cost a fair amount of capacity.

I remember the Azteca for the 1986 world cup final and it was AWESOME. That don't have a font big enough for the awesome. I cannot tell you what it was like in 1970 obvs.

It needs a LOT of love.

Down from 114,000 to 87,000

My player of the season so far, to be honest.

Even outside of his goals, I adore his commitment and effort.

His missus is a lucky lady.

Probably been mentioned before, but a song for Raul could be like the Jimmy Anderson one?

I love how he's really grown into his role and is becoming more and more prolific along side the amazing work he does from deep. Complete forward.

If we have a deal to buy at around £30 M then we really need to do it - anyone who is better than he is will cost a load more

'some' said he wouldn't score enough, but has grown into the PL & the rate is increasing now

He is a £50m player in the making. 38 million Euros is a no brainer. Get it done the day the summer window opens (we will).

Just had a quick look at his stats on soccerbase. 4 in his last 3 and never gone more than 4 without scoring (including international matches) over the entire season. Not sure you can ask for more consistency than that without spending colossal amounts of money.

It's not just the goals he scores (though clearly they are vital) but also the other amount of work he gets through

There are other goalscorers in the PL who contribute nothing else - they are of value for the goals, but he is a more complete player for the other elements

On current form he's one of the best forwards in the PL. Offers so much to the team, he's a great player.

He's a fucking bargain at £30m or whatever it is.

Tosun - £20m
Solanke - £18m
Richarlison - £40m
Iheanacho - £25m

Puts it into perspective. Not that it needed any.

He's perfect for us, his touch, running, creativity and finishing. Easily best striker since Bully.

I love Raul. As much as I love Neves, Moutinho, Rui, et al, Jimenez is my favourite. His workrate, technique, unselfishness, attitude all go to make a superb player. Contrast him with that Arnautovic the other night.

Definitely our best since Bully but to be honest, as great as Bully was, Raul is of a general all round higher level (not taking anything away from Bully before I get shot down in flames).

That celebration against West Ham where he fell into the crowd was beautiful!

Since his goal against Chelsea he has been awesome. Before then he was good. Now he is the real deal but there are two other factors that help. Jota and Moutinho.

Did I mention Moutinho cost 5 million. Sorry I chuckle every time I think of it.

I love Raul. As much as I love Neves, Moutinho, Rui, et al, Jimenez is my favourite. His workrate, technique, unselfishness, attitude all go to make a superb player. Contrast him with that Arnautovic the other night.

Definitely our best since Bully but to be honest, as great as Bully was, Raul is of a general all round higher level (not taking anything away from Bully before I get shot down in flames).

That celebration against West Ham where he fell into the crowd was beautiful!

Jota is still my favourite.

Back