• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Raul Jimenez

Scoring record so far not jaw-dropping to be honest, but as has been said on here before - "In Nuno We Trust!" :D

Welcome to Wolves, Raúl!

Looking forward to seeing him play. Could be a great bit of businesss

Scoring record doesn't need to be great. If he's a classier version of Leo like some have said then he'll fit in perfectly.

As said - trust in Nuno

Decent without being jaw dropping - will be interesting to see what he can produce

If we really are punting Afobe on to Stoke straight away, I imagine we will be signing another forward. As Raul has spent a lot of time as an impact sub (and has stated he wants to play more), I wonder what type of forward we will go for. Might be someone a bit younger I guess?

If we really are punting Afobe on to Stoke straight away, I imagine we will be signing another forward. As Raul has spent a lot of time as an impact sub (and has stated he wants to play more), I wonder what type of forward we will go for. Might be someone a bit younger I guess?

Enhanced role for Rafa Mir with a full pre season under his belt and the fluid front 3 (Costa/Cav/Jota) to allow Nuno to divert funds to other positions maybe?

Cracking bit of business by the looks of things. Our first Mexican.

Mir will be the third choice this season. Someone else will be coming in for sure.

Enhanced role for Rafa Mir with a full pre season under his belt and the fluid front 3 (Costa/Cav/Jota) to allow Nuno to divert funds to other positions maybe?

Imagine a 2m striker getting a few prem goals - 'bargain'!

I thought all current international players who play for a big Portuguese club were beyond criticism, anyone who doesn't want them needs their head looking at... ;)

It looks a smart bit of business. Take the risk of him not settling/acclimatising out by making it a loan-to-buy, while stylistically he seems similar to Leo but with a much greater pedigree. Although we were excellent all season, our very best stuff came when Leo was central to everything. After he dropped off, we were just a notch off absolute top form. We need this kind of striker to make our system work perfectly.

Good start.

Now to the important stuff.

Pronunciation.

Is the Mexican take on this name different to the basic Spanish?

Have we signed a Mr Himmynez, Mr Jimmynez, or a Mr Heeemeneth?

Back