• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Sasa Kalajdzic

Bruno ball will soon knock the goal scoring and skills out of him fairly quickly

Looks like a good 18 inches difference once Sasa stands up straight!!

Screenshot_2022-09-01-18-25-24-578_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Seems a really nice guy from the behind the scenes video.

Seems a really nice guy from the behind the scenes video.
Yes he does, interesting how a first impression goes quite deep.
Got a decent grasp of English, seems to say the right things, I just hope to God things go ok for our new guys and they get up to speed pretty quickly.
I see Lage saying he's not had chance to train with the full team yet, he's only met 8 of them, so tell me, how hard is it to walk into a brand new team, watch for off side, look for a bit of space and wait for the ball to come to you from any one of your new mates who are dying to get the ball to you. We can absorb Lage's complicated technical tactics later, just try and do what you do best... 0-4!

Last edited:
There are dozens of these in American football, many of them attributed to the prevalence of artificial turf, obviously not the case here, but most of them are 6-9 months long. Poor bloke. Heart goes out to him.

There are dozens of these in American football, many of them attributed to the prevalence of artificial turf, obviously not the case here, but most of them are 6-9 months long. Poor bloke. Heart goes out to him.
They did away with artificial turf in American football over a decade ago. And the 4G stuff they use now isn't attributed any more than natural turf is.

Yeah, total bollocks. Enough to pick at Lage without making stuff up.

Back