• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Will Norris

Also forgot Roderick, or Rod if you want him to fit in.

Good news. Looks like a decent keeper.

Made a few good saves against us last season.

So, will John Ruddy have to have his full name on the back of his shirt if Jack stays with the U23s?

Good signing - moved quickly to fill the hole that Ikeme's sad situation has created

Just another CM & a striker to go

Especially if Nuno likes a goalie who throws the ball out to build from the back!

Its a good job as if he has an area he needs to improve on its his kicking. Its inaccurate at times, downright scattergun at others lol. Cambridge fans forgave him that because the other areas of his game were so solid. Championship will not he so forgiving as Lonergan found out. Norris now is where Butland was in 2011 or 12. So we are 2 or 3 years from his best if he develops. Its not guaranteed but he is a sold championship standard keeper bought as back up. Fingers crossed.

Kicking is probably one of the areas that can be worked on more easily than others

Welcome on board Will, well done Wolves for solving our goalkeeping issues so swiftly

Great to have someone like Norris who will be willing to learn from Ruddy. This could be a very good signing indeed.

Reasonable no of games at league level (albeit it in lower divisions)

Ruddy will be first choice, but a more experienced backup than we have otherwise & seems highly thought of at Cambridge

Impressive higlights video of him put up on the Cambridge twitter. He's a penalty saving machine!

As a side note on our new coaching staff and goalkeepers, was Rui Barbosa Nuno's coach at Rio Ave? I notice they had both Oblak and Ederson as their goalies during Nuno's time and I was wondering if our new GK coach had any input in their development?

Impressive higlights video of him put up on the Cambridge twitter. He's a penalty saving machine!

As a side note on our new coaching staff and goalkeepers, was Rui Barbosa Nuno's coach at Rio Ave? I notice they had both Oblak and Ederson as their goalies during Nuno's time and I was wondering if our new GK coach had any input in their development?

His wrists don't appear to be made of biscuits either

Back