• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 1/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf I'm ten minutes in and I've changed my mind three times on what formation we're playing. But we don't look terrible. Guaranteed to get done on the break though

Gets booked way to much, another daft one there and he's now banned for Chelsea.

Ruben suspended for Chelsea lmao

When it rains...

I really don’t think it’s that weird of a team choice. Semedo and Neves both have characteristics that suit them to the positions they’ve been put in. It’s not as if it’s a permanent plan and it gets the players you trust on the pitch in a game we need to get something from.

I can see why people think it's a back 3 but it isn't. Jonny is playing as a right back but tucked in, Semedo just naturally coming deeper as he's a natural fullback.
I can literally see Neves in the middle of Jonny and Kilman. Nunes isn't playing anywhere near High enough to be in an attacking 3 behind Guedes either.

Unless you're suggesting Semedo is the wide attacker?

When we defend there's 5 in a line.

Jonny at CB next week then.

I'm not fooled by our opening, we've regularly looked okay for the first 15 and then wilted so don't get carried away here.

I really don’t think it’s that weird of a team choice. Semedo and Neves both have characteristics that suit them to the positions they’ve been put in. It’s not as if it’s a permanent plan and it gets the players you trust on the pitch in a game we need to get something from.
Put your phone down Bruno, the game has kicked off.

I can literally see Neves in the middle of Jonny and Kilman. Nunes isn't playing anywhere near High enough to be in an attacking 3 behind Guedes either.

Unless you're suggesting Semedo is the wide attacker?

When we defend there's 5 in a line.

No there isn't haha. Just then when that shot is spilled Semedo is standing out wide while Jonny defends the back post.

Semedo is playing as a winger, you can see it's a back 4 whenever they play direct and it's a line of 4.

It's almost like we haven't got a formation. It's like Nunes, Joao, Kilman and Neves are fixed and the rest are just told to do mince about wherever they like

We aren't ending this with 11 on the pitch. Neves can't be gobby when on a yellow. Neto needs subbing

Bruno now doing a Saunders by forcing Neto to play when injured, guess he has the entirely of the winter break to get over it

Bruno now doing a Saunders by forcing Neto to play when injured, guess he has the entirely of the winter break to get over it

Bruno has no say if the medical team says he's not fit to go on. That's who have made the decision there.

The one saving grace is that Neves is banned for Chelsea - a game that we’re gonna lose anyway.

Far better that than against one of our relegation rivals……….

Games not really got any pattern very stop, Start. We’ve been decent but not spectacular

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back