• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 1/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I'm just waiting for the game to end as we got no chance

Costa has looked good so far is a positive...

Let's actually have a proper, thorough manager search and appoint someone on merit. It's a novelty, I know.
It won't shock you that I absolutely agree, we don't have anyone to do the search though in Shi cabal land

We're gone if this utter charlatan is given another week. Embarrassing shite.
Reminder that he wants until the World Cup. We're looking at a Derby-esque season at this rate. With these players its inexcusable.

Reactions: b3h
Lopetegui will be just as bad.

They should sack him before 8 tonight. Fuck going to Mendes he's got no one left who's any good.

He won't, not a chance. We will have actual tactics and people will go on the pitch knowing the job. He'll play players in their natural positions and we'll win games. It's the complete opposite to Lage. He may not be a swashbuckling attacking manager but he's not going to have us playing anti football.

Reminder that he wants until the World Cup. We're looking at a Derby-esque season at this rate. With these players its inexcusable.
Do Forest a favour if we match Derby haha

He won't, not a chance. We will have actual tactics and people will go on the pitch knowing the job. He'll play players in their natural positions and we'll win games. It's the complete opposite to Lage. He may not be a swashbuckling attacking manager but he's not going to have us playing anti football.
The Sevilla fans disagree with you

Lopetegui will be just as bad.

They should sack him before 8 tonight. Fuck going to Mendes he's got no one left who's any good.
I very much sympathise with where you’re coming from on Lopetgui in terms of style and what’s needed. I disagree he would be ‘just as bad’ though. He’s evidently miles better.

The Sevilla fans disagree with you
Valencia supporters didn't have a bunch of nice things to say about Nuno tbf.

Although also tbf I don't know how Lopetegui's current run of form compares to the one that got Nuno sacked in Spain.

From the moment they scored we’ve looked beaten. Sort of understandable against City but WH have been poor yet we’ve made it a comfortable walk in the park for them. There was a shot of Moutinho a while ago who looked forlorn and as if he expected this. At least I saw it coming and had 2-0 in the prediction stakes.

Right.... FT.

Verdict thread is open. I'll be going offline soon to avoid the inevitable arguments!

Will be very hard to watch next match (or any match) whilst Bruno remains in charge.

From the moment they scored we’ve looked beaten. Sort of understandable against City but WH have been poor yet we’ve made it a comfortable walk in the park for them. There was a shot of Moutinho a while ago who looked forlorn and as if he expected this. At least I saw it coming and had 2-0 in the prediction stakes.
It's been any team for 18 months

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back