• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 1/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I follow them rather than support them, I have no investment in the club of any sort, results have no impact on me.

That's the big distinction for me, I'll watch most games (not all and often it's just background to be honest) but once it's done I don't really care, I enjoy the analysis of performances and tactics but results, who cares. That's why there's such disparity in reactions, you guys all have a whole other factor to care about that doesn't even register with me. It's the emotions that come with it that really confound me though, the level to which some of you appear to be affected by something so irrelevant, the displeasure you seem to get from such banal events.
Yet despite your cold-eyed objectivity you’ve made a wholly implausible defence of an obviously deficient manager. A defence you now disown. Emotivity be confounded?

He's looked miles better than anything we've had through the middle for the past 12 months already and he's still only half fit.

File under "cautiously optimistic."

Once the away fans turn them it’s the end

I follow them rather than support them, I have no investment in the club of any sort, results have no impact on me.

That's the big distinction for me, I'll watch most games (not all and often it's just background to be honest) but once it's done I don't really care, I enjoy the analysis of performances and tactics but results, who cares. That's why there's such disparity in reactions, you guys all have a whole other factor to care about that doesn't even register with me. It's the emotions that come with it that really confound me though, the level to which some of you appear to be affected by something so irrelevant, the displeasure you seem to get from such banal events.
What a lot of twaddle.

I feel sorry for all the players who had the misfortune of agreeing to join us this summer and, indeed, those who chose to stay.

They had a choice and chose to play for the bloke. I feel sorry for the cunts who were already here and had no choice.

Another game fall behind another game we lose.
Another likely blank again and another second half without a goal.
His statistics are borderline comical

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back