• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 1/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're gone if this utter charlatan is given another week. Embarrassing shite.

Oh good, Mark is here to laugh at the concerns of wolves fans… just fuck off
Mark is a Wolves fan, by any metric. Watches every Wolves game including the pre season games played by kids and spends hours on a Wolves messageboard. I'm not sure what his thing is maybe some kind of personality disorder?

Of the ten outfield players today, I'd say only Kilman and RAN are in their most effective roles. The others are all either in the wrong position or being asked to do the wrong things. It's an absolute cluster fuck

They're not going to sack him yet. They'll wait until we're in real trouble or getting cut adrift in the bottom three before they are "forced" to do something.

IMO they're just waiting and hoping for Lopetegui to get the bullet before any of the above happens, so they don't have to pay any compensation to Sevilla.

No point sacking him if they're just gonna ring Mendes up and hope he's got someone any way half decent stashed away that's not already in a job. Which he hasn't.

Of the ten outfield players today, I'd say only Kilman and RAN are in their most effective roles. The others are all either in the wrong position or being asked to do the wrong things. It's an absolute cluster fuck

Nunes I'd say aswell, otherwise agreed.

They're not going to sack him yet. They'll wait until we're in real trouble or getting cut adrift in the bottom three before they are "forced" to do something.

IMO they're just waiting and hoping for Lopetegui to get the bullet before any of the above happens, so they don't have to pay any compensation to Sevilla.

No point sacking him if they're just gonna ring Mendes up and hope he's got someone any way half decent stashed away that's not already in a job. Which he hasn't.
Yes there is a fucking point. This is fucking shit and we are going down. We fucking pay a shit load of money to watch this utter fucking gash.

I agree. They haven't actually got their own mind, they just wait for Jorge to tell them what to do.

More great defending....

Yes there is a fucking point. This is fucking shit and we are going down. We fucking pay a shit load of money to watch this utter fucking gash.
You're wasting your time saying we're going down when there's 30 games left to play.

Unless we're more than 3 points adrift and the gap getting bigger, they aren't going to panic and do anything. They're waiting for someone, it's the only explanation.

I probably agree, but Forest win on Monday and we are next to bottom

Jonny and Neves fuck up clearances, Traore mincing at a fake pressure, ran done by a bounce and then not anticipating bowen will cut in, Neves in a poor position and Sa done at the near post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back