• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 17/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge game at Australian Paddington Towers. Losing would not be pleasant.

Another game against a team who've just lost 5-0. They have a tough game at home to Freiburg on Thursday where they need a draw to make sure they finish top of their Europa League group and go through automatically.

Just realised they've got Liverpool in the cup next Wednesday as well.

Really need Neto back.

He should have been credited the assist against Villa. But for a tiny deflection on the pass.

A fit Neto will make a big difference . The concern will be though that it might take him time to get back to his early season form .

A fit Neto will make a big difference . The concern will be though that it might take him time to get back to his early season form .
Think he has definitely taken a while to get back to any form after his previous injuries, this one has been a shorter lay off though I think?

Will be just shy of two months if he does feature vs Chelsea. It's not much relatively speaking.

Playing on Sunday gives us a much better break than West Ham with their match last night . O' Neil can't talk about players being tired this time around .
The idea that West Ham are difficult to break down - well Fulham clearly didn't read that script .

I'd be quite hopeful of a result here , as in a win .

Their record after Europe this season W1D2L2. 5 of their 6 games will have been at home which is very lucky

Btw. I'm lumping a tenner on Hwang getting a Christmas booking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back