• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 17/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with the first bit. No issues with Toti LB though
He's a centre half who can play LB in an emergency. Unless Bueno has picked up a knock we don't know about then there wasn't an emergency.

Bentley reminds me of Lonergan v Brighton today

Yeah this is really poor. Strange one to go with the back 4 today?

Although, it does show that even by adding an extra attacking player. We still create very little

Why? He’s a substandard centre half who is poor on the ball, and he’s being shoe horned at full back. We should all have issues with that.
Especially two left backs on the bench

Wank from both Gomes' then, awful pass from Joao and was like Toti forgot how to run so just pushed the bloke over instead.

Toti must be subbed before he gets a RC

He's a centre half who can play LB in an emergency. Unless Bueno has picked up a knock we don't know about then there wasn't an emergency.

Bentley reminds me of Lonergan v Brighton today

JL played him there plenty and he was fine. Bueno has been garbage. No issues with playing Toti against these with their set piece threat.

Bentley is shit, so it’s no Surprise he has let one in.

Absolute rubbish half lucky to be 2 down. O'Neil won't be under any pressure for a while yet but I'm far from convinced with this coaching staff, we've not been in this game in the slightest and the 2 performances prior (despite 4 points) leave a lot to be desired.

H/T : Utter shite and lucky to only be 2 down. Clueless and desperately slow in attack. Defensively we are a complete disaster. Too many players just going through the motions. O'Neil needs to give this lot a right bollocking after this. Personally I'd make three changes. Gomes, Bellegarde and Sarabia should all be hooked. I don't really care who we put on because they couldn't be worse than those three. I'd also be tempted to change the keeper.

I missed that first half against Liverpool when I think he got rave reviews, so Bellegarde just looks like a poor footballer to me. Shoddy all round but just waited to get beat for the first goal.

We’ve actually created a few opportunities but the defending and keeping has been comically bad. If, and it’s a huge if, we can get the next goal we could get something out of the game. RAN on at halftime please.

Piss poor defending.
Piss poor passing.
Piss poor at 50/50s.
Piss poor interaction from the front three.

We've had a couple of decent shots but they've all been blocked by their bigger desire to defend than we've shown.

Definitely time to sub Bellegarde for RAN and leave Sarabia on. They'll sit in more the longer the game goes on at 2-0 and we'll need a passer rather than a runner.

I missed that first half against Liverpool when I think he got rave reviews, so Bellegarde just looks like a poor footballer to me. Shoddy all round but just waited to get beat for the first goal.
I think that's 3 goals we've conceded where he's been partly culpable Fulham's first, one of Arsenal's and today's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back