• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) - 27/02/22 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does look like a Cup team but the WBs are probably enforced, likewise Moutinho (and we need the height), Raul hasn’t pulled up any trees.

So just the Trincao change I don’t like. Maybe he will prove us wrong today, maybe he favours him becuase of the quick turnaround.

We’ve said the last week Or so “the squad looks better now”, so no point having them if you don’t rate them or want them to play.

Draw isn’t a bad result so if we stay in the game at least we know we have firepower in the last 30.

rather negative reaction so far...
Hoever came in against chelsea and did well.
Marcal - give you that one.
Moutinho - managing his injury return?

Although the team is weak, it may be stronger than rolling at the same one as Thursday. As per my post earlier on the thread they looked physically and mentally shot

Big opportunity for Trincao to prove many of us wrong. I wondered whether he’d get another start!

I hope Trincao does the biz but I fear he just ain’t got the speed or strength for this league yet.
Fabio’s chance to shine. If you were disappointed by our hold up play on Thursday I think this
could be worse but we’ll see, so let’s hope COYW

Looks weak/not very good up front. Marcal...ugh.
Bit concerned he prefers Hoever to Jonny, must be still struggling. Come on guys prove me wrong.

Tbh I think giving Raul something to prove after his season so far may not be a wholly bad thing

shit, thats one of the worst team selections ive seen..if we get a point from this it would be amazing

We'll either be raging at full time or eating our words...

I hope Trincao does the biz but I fear he just ain’t got the speed or strength for this league yet.
Fabio’s chance to shine. If you were disappointed by our hold up play on Thursday I think this
could be worse but we’ll see, so let’s hope COYW
Have to agree with this. Fabio will be buzzing around at the start and should create some space with his movement, but it’s whether Trincao/Hwang are on the same wavelength. Can’t say I’m hugely confident about him holding the ball up but I’m hopeful for some actual off the ball movement, which in fairness to Raul, he hasn’t really been doing.

Is there anyone who wouldn’t be deliriously happy with a point?

Im not writing them off I’m saying we look weak on paper. If it’s allowed sir

Meh. This is what happens with a small squad. We may get stuffed or the new boys could take their chance . Cat kicker plays . Take a point. Hope for a win .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back