• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 6/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham fans 50/50 on whether it was a pen or not.

They're pissed at how poorly they're playing though. Saying it's what you get flogging a small squad....
The cheeky bastards!!! They don't know they're born!

Another one just before half time would be a welcome cushion.

This ref ain't half giving some nothing fouls for tiny amounts of contact.

Confident Sarabia = good

Now what are we doing? Look lethargic all of a sudden... need to step this tempo up

Comms bending over backwards to make excuses for wh playing poorly

Cause wolves are full strength and all

Erm, dare i say it, Doc is having a good game. 100% pass completion, good chance made for Doyle, done nothing wrong defensively.

All whilst playing in an unnatural position and whilst being the worst footballer in history!

It’s not even halftime. You will take full responsibility when he scores two own goals and kicks a ball out of play into an old woman in a wheelchair next half

Is that a two game ban for Gomes now?

I have him down at 9 cards before today.

Never a handball. Even if that does hit his arm, i hate it when those are given, as the punishment doesn't fit the crime.

Not sure how how's that not a foul or corner to them... good player Kudus...

Fantastic Ait-Nouri.... brilliant... takes 3 out of the game...

His form is even more impressive when he's going through Ramadan and can't eat or drink until sundown. Must affect his energy levels.

His form is even more impressive when he's going through Ramadan and can't eat or drink until sundown. Must affect his energy levels.
I really like Kudus.

edit: not sure what happened there!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back