• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 6/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So fucking angry with our shit team now.... been coming since the end of the first half. Utter shite.

They were appalling in the first half, we’ve been appalling in the second half.

1 goal is never enough.

We've looked second best and half a yard off it all 2nd half as well. Just Jeff's chickens coming home to roost.

No complaints as we've been terrible this second half. They were always going to be better in the second half but we've played our part in it.

Not surprised Lemina has come off.... looked to be blowing all second half.

Good job we've got subs who can change things...

Who was it that played the ball back to Toti? Looked like there wasn't enough on it

I would say since RAN went off, we’ve just stopped playing.
We stopped playing 7 to 8 mins before half time. Tip tap ball to each other going nowhere and no killer mentality. I said it back then ...

Bueno did well there.

Problem is we don't have anyone to carry the ball and take the pressure off now...without RAN

I imagine the idea was that CUnha would do exactly that.

We stopped playing 7 to 8 mins before half time. Tip tap ball to each other going nowhere and no killer mentality. I said it back then ...
We had no one up top. No out ball and were 1-0 up.

We’ve been completely devoid of ideas since RAN went off as he’s so good at carrying the ball forward for us. Cunha looks understandably rusty.

The fact Moyes can bring a seasoned pro in Antonio off the bench who’s made a huge difference by running in behind, being direct & giving our defenders a physical challenge compared to us, who’ve had to bring a lad barely out of puberty on, means your anger is misplaced. It should be getting aimed at the smug twat called Jeff who’s sat in the stands. Not at Gaz & the players.

Doc to the rescue. He's had a decent game defensively.

Bueno did well there.

Problem is we don't have anyone to carry the ball and take the pressure off now...without RAN

I imagine the idea was that CUnha would do exactly that.
Seems to me that Cunha has been built up to be better than he is. The expectation level on him is through the roof when the actual fact is that he had delivered in very few games. Naturally, not having other key players upfront hasn't helped but we are using him in the wrong place at the moment. We need an outlet upfront...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back