• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss - Raising Sand

SUCH a top album.

All the young dudes..Mott the Hoople.

Went to see them at Wolvo Civic. The support group was Queen.

Good times.

An interview with David Cassidy.Quite sad really.

Phoebe Bridgers - Stranger in the Alps

Recommended to me by a friend - a really good debut album. Very sad and haunting, but some great lyrics and there's even a duet with Conor Oberst. Worth a listen if you like gentle, thought provoking music from female singer-songwriters. I'll keep a look out for her next stuff.

She must be a Big Lebowski fan with an album title like that.

Power Windows - one of the greatest albums of all time. Rush at their outstanding best.

Just put on Fairport Convention - Liege & Lief.

Absolutely tremendous album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6f59_-tRRc

This is getting me through attempting to construct a dolls house for my daughter's upcoming birthday. I know I've posted a few things by them before but I'm a big fan, especially of the 1st album (where these songs are from apart from the naff cover at the end). The doll's house I'm not such a big fan of.

Following a recommendation, I'm listening to King Creosote - Astronaut Meets Appleman

Really really good album. Worth a listen. My favourite track is called Surface.

Following a recommendation, I'm listening to King Creosote - Astronaut Meets Appleman

Really really good album. Worth a listen. My favourite track is called Surface.

Yep, really good record. His stuff is generally excellent. Just an awful lot of it!

Husband of Toyah Wilcox no less too.

Edit - Nope that's King Crimson! Duh.

Yep, really good record. His stuff is generally excellent. Just an awful lot of it!

Yeah I hadn't realised how prolific he was!! I'd heard some of his stuff and liked it so asked my mate who recommended this one as it's his latest. Which would you recommend out of interest?

I really like That Might Be It, Darling. And Diamond Mine with Jon Hopkins is really good too.

I think Astronaut might be my fave album though. I really like Wake Up To This on that album.

Just been listening to The Sherlocks. Really enjoying it. Not brilliant but not bad either.

Back