• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Found a CD wallet full of CDs that I used to listen to so this morning it was Supergrass - I Should Coco. Great morning album.

This morning's commuting album of choice is one of the best albums I've heard this year:

Frank Turner - England Keep My Bones

Found a CD wallet full of CDs that I used to listen to so this morning it was Supergrass - I Should Coco. Great morning album.

I love that album - is that the one with Time on it? That's my favourite Supergrass track.

This morning's commuting album of choice is one of the best albums I've heard this year:

Frank Turner - England Keep My Bones

First FT album I have listened to. It is brilliant.

Today, I will be mostly listening to the 2 Albums from The Blizzards

Rocky Votolato's Suicide Medicine was the soundtrack to this morning's walk to work. I may have been singing along a little too loudly though!

I love that album - is that the one with Time on it? That's my favourite Supergrass track.

Yep, was the last one playing as I got to work so it's going around in my head at the mo.

My favourite Supergrass track is either Shotover Hill or Late in the Day.

Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi on Kerrang. Just makes me smile.

Isles of Wonder cd - music from the opening ceremony was the journey to work today.
Tomorrow, I'm going to put on LAGWIFAS, as NWW has tempted me...

Xmas songs on Bliss - Blissmas. Not everyones cup of tea, but I am enjoying it.

Appropriately, Wednesday Week by The Undertones .

Back