• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Listening to Disclosures new album - really good.

First 2 albums are the ones to listen to my man. I don't think I've ever listened to my copy of Rides...
Getaway has a couple of great singles on it, but too much filler...

I like the first 2 albums too but I love 'Rides'. 'Getaway' has some great songs on it too. Dont worry I will also be dusting off my copy of 'Glow' and re-acquiring 'Replenish' (I only had it on cassette and have lost it somewhere along the way!).

Seasick Steve - I Started Out With Nothin' And I Still Got Most Of It Left

Thunder!

Not the iconic 90's rock band, but actually thunder as it roars overhead!

It's overplayed to buggery now, but I'll never forget when they played Run at Glastonbury 2004. Spine tingling moment on The Other Stage. It was sunny that day too.

I don't think I could ever listen to Snow Patrol again. Too much airplay has made me despise them! Same goes for Biffy Clyro and bloody Muse.

Which is why I don't listen to the radio. Why bother when songs come on that you don't like?

The above are examples (with slightly less vehemence) about the verve.

Anyways, back to the chat I was having with T-Dan:

I like the first 2 albums too but I love 'Rides'. 'Getaway' has some great songs on it too. Dont worry I will also be dusting off my copy of 'Glow' and re-acquiring 'Replenish' (I only had it on cassette and have lost it somewhere along the way!).

You may be interested in this then:
http://mamacolive.com/theinstitute/listings/upcoming-events/15372/reef-20th-anniversary-tour/

Which is why I don't listen to the radio. Why bother when songs come on that you don't like?

There used to be a time when you would hear something that you'd not heard before.... Ah well!

Stuff gets overplayed on tv programmes too, not just radio.

Back