• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Listened to Laura Marling's new album earlier.

Delightful stuff. :)

Thought I heard a Lissie track on the radio earlier. It's been ages since her debut album. Has she got something new out?

Which Snow Patrol song was it that was in one of the Spiderman films? The video was like a Spiderman based school play.

I like that one, I like a few of theirs actually but only had their first album.

Which Snow Patrol song was it that was in one of the Spiderman films? The video was like a Spiderman based school play.

I like that one, I like a few of theirs actually but only had their first album.
Signal Fire:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJSl2nusZI

Had completely forgot about Bloc Party until i heard this on an old episode of How I Met Your Mother just now, took me a while to remember who it was but just listening through some of their old stuff on youtube now, bringing back some good memories of nights out.

Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage. Meaty.

Also picked up some NOFX from 1991 (recorded in the 80s). Fuck me, £1 was too much.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGJSl2nusZI

Had completely forgot about Bloc Party until i heard this on an old episode of How I Met Your Mother just now, took me a while to remember who it was but just listening through some of their old stuff on youtube now, bringing back some good memories of nights out.

I went to see them at O2 academy in Glasgow a few months ago. Their newest album is mince.

I'm listening to the John Lennon and Plastic Ono band for reasons I have explained before.

Bloc Party played this year's Isle of White Festival. From the footage on Sky Arts they looked pretty good.

Cold War Kids - Robbers and Cowards.

Love this album.

Listened to Kveikur, the new Sigur Ros album last night whilst driving to/from Malvern.
Not like their previous stuff, noisier, heavier. Couple of moments it felt very dark. Another couple of moments felt completely joyous.
A strange, beguiling and intruiging album! I like it.

Back