• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who do you want to go down?

Who do you want to go?

• Total voters
Also went Forest and Everton.

I don't mind Leicester and no one can argue that they, as a club, have been ran brilliantly for a few years when compared to the likes of Everton etc. I may be wrong, but I see them in a similar way to Wolves. Proper club, with a large local fanbase, rich history - and on the whole, they don't have many players I massively dislike (every club has a few, of course).

Forest are a bunch of knobs and the fake rivalry that they've tried to create is cringeworthy. Off you pop. Plus MGW.

Everton have had it coming and it's long overdue.

Didn’t realize this til today, but mathematically Chelsea aren’t safe yet.

Oh, to dream…

• Wow
Reactions: b3h
rich history

Not sure about that (their amazing post-2015 honours aside).

Always thought of them mainly as a solid second tier side with chunks of top flight presence thrown in

Not sure about that (their amazing post-2015 honours aside).

Always thought of them mainly as a solid second tier side with chunks of top flight presence thrown in
Agree. Don’t mind them, but it’s a rugby town really so they can push off and chase the egg for all I care.

I was solidly in the Forest/Everton camp, but the idea of BFS riding to the rescue only to sink them like a stone gives Leeds a bit more of a edge here.

Had time to think more on this.

Picks to go down
Forest
Leeds

then........the PL to grow some bollocks and do the following to Everton

12 Point Deduction for the 23/24 Season and a further 12 suspended should their next accounts be a big bag of bollocks
Transfer Ban for 2 windows

Ideally Forest twice but I’ve gone them and Everton, they deserve a spell in the lower leagues they’ve been hanging on for years.

Luton, Sheffield United and one other. Too soon?!

Back