• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who do you want to go down?

Who do you want to go?

• Total voters

Tony Towner

Reaction score
If we accept Southampton are done and West Ham will get the point they probably need then who do you want to go. Not who you think, but your preference

I'd be happy with any but have gone Leeds and Everton. The former because when they come to Molineux it's not pleasant off the pitch or most recently on it. The latter because they are due and have rigged the system for years

Everton because their supporters have no idea what the Championship is like.

Forest because fuck them.

Forest because they have far too many players who are fucking pricks, and they constantly spoil for a fight rather than play football.

Leeds because of Allardyce who I have hated for decades.

Forest because they have far too many players who are fucking pricks, and they constantly spoil for a fight rather than play football.

Leeds because of Allardyce who I have hated for decades.
Have you seen he's appointed another of your favourites Karl Robinson as his assistant?

Same as Alan really but don't mind too much as long as Forest are one of them. Pity we can't save Southampton and send Forest, Everton and Leeds through the trapdoor
Saints have had a good run. 13 seasons?

Have you seen he's appointed another of your favourites Karl Robinson as his assistant?
I'd have thought the Scouse Tellytubby was far too much of a tippy tappy merchant for him. I'm sure they'll make a lovely pair.

Leicester and Everton.

Leicester will 'come again' if they stay up I reckon so don't want them competing again anytime soon, especially when we as a club willfully took our eye off the ball and set ourselves back.

Everton, been circling too long, they make a mockery of the rules and it needs to come home to roost. If they go I suspect it'll take them closer to Forest/Leeds years to return than Newcastle/Villa.

Everton and Forest. Becuse its Everton, and Forest are cunts as said. Plus they can’t get away with this laughable transfer policy.

Not bothered about the extra money, not bothered about the Leicester threat (for one I don’t think they are one and two a threat to what? 8th?). Got nothing against Leeds (even if they are twats as a fanbase) and Leicester, so needs to be the other two.

Last edited:
I used to think that Gibbs-White was hard done to by Wolves fans and that there was a player in there if he was just given time. This year he's shown himself to a classless, one trick pony cunt, playing for a team populated with cunts. They can all fuck off back to the Championship and rot there.
Everton have been the turd that won't flush for too long so they can get to fuck too

Leicester and Everton.

Leicester will 'come again' if they stay up I reckon so don't want them competing again anytime soon, especially when we as a club willfully took our eye off the ball and set ourselves back.

Everton, been circling too long, they make a mockery of the rules and it needs to come home to roost. If they go I suspect it'll take them closer to Forest/Leeds years to return than Newcastle/Villa.
Same here for those exact reasons.

I'm not sure this narrative about Everton really holds. They were close to going down last season, sure. But that was the first time that had applied for decades. Moyes never really had them near - they finished 17th in 2003/4 but were way clear of the bottom three who all (including us) looked doomed by Easter, otherwise 11th was his lowest finish in a full season - and after he left, both Martinez and Koeman qualified them for Europe through league position before it all went sour. Allardyce likes to pretend he saved them from impending doom but he didn't.

It's only very recently that they've been actual contenders. Their other close escapes were in the 90s, it's ancient history. I mean Howard Kendall was their manager for one of them and he's been dead for seven and a half years.

Last edited:
Everton because they have clearly taken the piss with FFP and the EFL might actually do something about it.

And I simply fucking hate Leeds. Adding BFS to that cocktail simply makes it even more potent.

I can’t make my mind up with this. Purely on going to away games i think it has to be Leicester and then probably Leeds. I love Everton away and Forest probably better than Leeds away but other than that I don’t mind who goes.

Probably Leeds, Forest, Everton but that's unlikely now as Southampton have almost certainly gone.
Leeds definitely because of their fans and their history.
Forest. Was happy enough they came up, always quite like em, but this seasons antics have pushed me that way.
Everton next season.

Personally I think Leicester are bang in trouble, will probably survive but will be in another scrap next season.

Leeds and Everton. If they stay in the division at some point either or both clubs will appoint somebody to make them competitive around the middle/top half of the division. I'd sooner that they go down now and make that prospect further away from being achieved.

As mentioned in another thread I can't see how Forest become much better next season without huge investment. Leicester have a huge rebuilding job on their hands with players out of contract and none of their recent signings appear to be anything other than average. Maddison and or Barnes will probably be on their way to fund the summer makeover but I think they will struggle next year too. The more teams that I think that we will finish above next season the better and I'd stick these two in that category.

If Forest stay up a good chance they bin Cooper and could ask Lage to take over again

Back