• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the Championship?

Who will win the Championship

• Cardiff City

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derby County

Votes: 11 30.6%
  • Wigan Athletic

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Fulham

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Wolves

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.9%

• Total voters

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
As it has been mentioned elsewhere, I thought it deserved its own thread. So who will win the Championship this coming season?

I can see Wigan doing well, and could possibly finish second behind Wolves.

It's such a silly question, (sorry Frank) there was only one silly answer! Chorlton Cum Hardy!!!

Wigan for me...

I think we'll do it.

I'm going for Derby.

I'd be absolutely delighted if we finished in the top 6. I'm looking forward to it.

Genuinely don't know who'll win it.....wouldn't be surprised to see us do back to back league titles though.....there is an air of confidence from the club and desire to win that can be difficult to stop sometimes.

Fulham because they have a decent-ish team with Wolves finishing second.

Wigan or Derby (vote went to Wigan)

If we get a goodish start then we will be there or therabouts

Just me that thinks we don't have much shot of automatic qualification?

Anywho, Wigan for me. Think with Rosler at the helm they may run away with it.

Fulham. We might just make the playoffs but I think 8th is about right.

We won't win it...We couldn't even beat Peterborough or Telford! Moxey out etc......

Wigan, but could see any of the relegated teams winning it with a decent start. See us about 10th

I think we can push for the playoffs, but it isn't something that I'm expecting so I'm not going to get pissed off if we don't achieve it. We're statistically the best team to ever enter this division from below and Southampton and Norwich have shown that back to back promotions are possible.

Can't see us making top 6 think about 12th is where we'll finish which I would be content with.

I'm in the weird place where I don't think we'll be immediately good enough for top 6 but equally can't think of 6 teams automatically better than us.

Of course the whole idea of predicting this league makes me uncomfortable after our last stint here.

Haven't got a clue, as for ourselves, as long as I can see the style of football, the quality of our players and the goals I witnessed at Molineux last season I'll be more than happy.

Back