• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the Championship?

Who will win the Championship?

• Derby County

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Middlesbrough

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Hull City

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Burnley

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Wolves

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Other

Votes: 5 13.5%

• Total voters
It will be interesting to see how the newly promoted teams fare. I think MK Dons might struggle, but I think both Bristol City and PNE will finish in mid table.

MK Dons to stay up. Bristol City have a paper thin squad. I worry for them.

I think the contenders will be Burnley Derby Wolves Middlesbrough. Burnley to win it.

after 30 votes no-one sees Burnley as winners yet they do have a great team spirit. Just an observation. I think they will finish higher than Derby as will Forest

Forest
QPR
Middlesborough
Burnley
Derby
Top 5

Forest shout was crap! But they did beat Derby. Interesting that the four sides in the poll are all there and there is a surprise side beginning with B in Brighton.

Interestingly, only one of us thought that Hull City would be champions, but the way they disposed of Middlesbrough yesterday must make them one of the favourites.

Tbf it is even steven who win the league and achieve promotion..now it comes down to injuries on key players and who has the best squad in quality but maybe even more in quantity

Are Derby County going to fall away yet again? They really shouldn't given the squad they have, and the money they have spent.

Chairman has been in the changing room bollocking the players recently apparently. Never a good sign.

Cancelled their trip to Dubai as well which won't have done much for morale

I think Hull will win the league this year, they're starting to ramp it up.

Back