• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the Championship?

Who will win the Championship?

• Aston Villa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derby County

• Newcastle United

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Nottingham Forest

• Wolverhampton Wanderers

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
Some big teams in this league this season, but who will win it?

Newcastle.

Newcastle/Norwich

Top 2.

Newcastle in this league should be like were in league 1. Equally, they really shouldn't be here.

If they don't piss it something is seriously awry with them.

yeah newcastle has the upper hand for now at least

I think Newcastle will win it, Norwich, Brighton, Villa, Wednesday and Derby to make up the rest of the Top 6. At the moment I think we'll be somewhere between 8th and 14th. Have backed Wednesday each way at 16/1

I haven't a clue how we'll do!!!

Wolves got a vote, I wonder who that can be.

Newcastle Norwich Leeds Fulham villa wolves would be my optimistic top 6

Newcastle United SHOULD

Hope they don't though.
This.

If only to shut Sky up. They might as well call the Division "The EFL with special guest stars Newcastle United"

I know Sky like to go OTT but is a new level.

When one option is the field, always take the field.

Specifically, Sheffield Wednesday.

Can't see beyond Newcastle seeing as they're the only team in the league.

Norwich by at least five points then Newcastle with Sheffield Wednesday third if Fletcher stays fit.

Now the window has shut any changes? Newcastle have recovered a bit from a shocker, we have performed solidly so far, Leeds have had a mare, Norwich bang average, Derby sold rather than strengthened and Fulham have spent a bit. Newcastle have signed a load and yet made a huge profit! Could be canny business by Rafa. Villa have spent a bit and had an ok start. QPR were a bit quiet? or was that just me? Huddersfield as a surprise package? Barnsley to do a Brentford?

Its a marathon not a sprint but Newcastle, Norwich and probably Villa should be up there or thereabouts. The rest is anyones guess I think. I thought we would be top ten optimistic top 6. We could achieve better given our squad depth now. Bring it on. Its going to be great to watch.

Back